30 day shred workout

My DVD turned up today Gulp !!

I just did it agian, have done it about 7 times now but not everyday. Going to count today as day 1 and keep trying to do a whole 30 days or even a week! I found i could do a few pushups (none before) and most of the bicycle ones (none before) so its deff making me fitter even with gaps inbetween. It is hard! I find the skipping really hard!

sheepy19 said:
did it for the first time this morning. only managed 10mins and felt like i was dying! i think for me its going to be 60day shred!lol

Lol! It does get easier. I struggled for the first 2 or 3 days, but after then my body got more used to the routine. I am on day 6 now and really enjoying it.

joannelut said:
My DVD turned up today Gulp !!

Lol! When are you starting it?

Mine came today woo hoo!!!!! finally!! however going to start it in the morning! been to gym after work and now shattered, can't wait to get started tomorrow!

30 day shred

Oh my God I have just completed day 1 this is gonna hurt, maybe not today but its deffo gonna hurt

Joanne x

Just done day 1 - i feel good but I now its gonna hurt x x

Mine should arrive tomorrow or Saturday! I'm almost dreading it, I did Davina yesterday and I ache! xxx

its good! I enjoy it once ive done it but when you do it it is torture. but you feel good after! You might want to give up after the first circuit, and feel like your gunna die, but (uunless you are in major pain) you wont. keep going, and then its finished!

I've also not done it yesterday or today as I am full of yuk!! Really coley and fluey!! :(

Also I found (despite my super reinforced steel girder sports bra) that my boobies hurt from all the jumping!! Hopefully as I lose weight the problems will calm down!!

Back on it as soon as I'm better!!

:)

Day 7 completed..!

I had this lying in the house for ages and never even looked at it but you all inspired me! I've done 2 days but I could barely walk yesterday so took a break! Will get stuck in again over the weekend.

Im going for day 2 today!

I'm doing this DVD too, I'm on day 4 (today) finding it's getting a little easier, but the closer I edge towards Level 2 the more scared I get haha. I feel like I'm going to die halfway through Level 1 so dreading the next!

spyro2008 said:
i came down with the flu tuesday morning and now my ds and dd have got it and are being sick everywhere so i wont be doing it again until im well. i wandered why i found monday so difficult.

Ooh. Hope your better soon. We've had that bug too x

Holliedollie said:
So i only lost half a lb last night (which i know is still a loss) BUT i was unhappy as its only my second week and i lost 8lb in the first, so i'm gong to start the dvd :) i'm going to do it now as its my day off, i hope i'm able to walk to 2 miles to and from my daughters school this afternoon though, i'll let you know how i get on! x

Hey. I'm surprised your body let you lose anything if you lost 8lb in week one. That's an awesome loss x

Back