30 day shred workout

I've just bought the DVD.... It's causing me pain even just looking at it!! Haha. Think I'll do it february cos I got a wedding in march :) xx

yummymummy75 said:
oh i weighed in today,,i'm up 1lb measurements are the same,,:( it's my totm too today which is prob why i was so hungry all week,but i'm a bit worried now as totm never affected my weight loss before:confused:

Don't worry yet remember muscle weighs more than fat and I definitely plateau on totm. Stick with it and see what next week does x

Day 2 DONE!
Then I did 30 mins of Rosemary Conley because i was feeling good.
Ive never done anything else after the shred or done the whole 3 sections of that rosemary conley dvd, regretting it already! God help me tomorrow!

Hi all, hope you don't mind me joining too...I ve just joined ww (2nd week) and reading this has made me giggle so much. I have even ordered this DVD and bought 2 extra copies for my 2 ww pals. It should be coming in next day or so and I'm very excited!;)

Ha. I have just ordered the DVD and excited for it to arrive but also a bit nervous as heard it's quite hard! (I can't do a push-up to save my life!)

Is this the DVD with the trainer from the biggest loser on it?

I was thinking of getting it but not sure if I would do it! Haha

Is it any good?

CupcakeKatie said:
Day 2 DONE!
Then I did 30 mins of Rosemary Conley because i was feeling good.
Ive never done anything else after the shred or done the whole 3 sections of that rosemary conley dvd, regretting it already! God help me tomorrow!

Wow. You go girl! X

LindyB said:
Hi all, hope you don't mind me joining too...I ve just joined ww (2nd week) and reading this has made me giggle so much. I have even ordered this DVD and bought 2 extra copies for my 2 ww pals. It should be coming in next day or so and I'm very excited!;)

Welcome on board! X

Indi said:
Is this the DVD with the trainer from the biggest loser on it?

I was thinking of getting it but not sure if I would do it! Haha

Is it any good?

That's the one. Give it a try. It's surprisingly ok to manage as it's only 20 minutes x

i havent bothered today or yesterday,,went walking instead,,i know this sounds really stupid but i HATE sweating:)

I dont like it either, but when you do it it actually feels good and nothing beats a nice shower when you have got sweaty!

CupcakeKatie said:
I dont like it either, but when you do it it actually feels good and nothing beats a nice shower when you have got sweaty!

But if you're sweating it's working x

I can't do push ups either, so I did something last night that looked a bit like it. I really enjoyed the work out and I am aching a bit today but less than I thought I was going to.

I'm actually looking forward to tonights work out

Joanne

Exactly! :D

yummymummy75 said:
i havent bothered today or yesterday,,went walking instead,,i know this sounds really stupid but i HATE sweating:)

Take the break you need babes but measure again after totm xxx

Do you need anything for this DVD - weights etc? Or is it just nice and simple? (Hope so!) xx

you need hand weights, but you can use tins, and a mat if you are doing it on ahard surface. i also use a cushion

DVD arrived last night, woo hoo, and I've just done day 1, I'm really really liking it!! It's very similar to the body pump class that I used to do but with some bloomin jumpin jacks mixed in! I hope I stay motivated!! :D

Back