30 day shred workout

Just completed day 5 and i think there is a possibility i could be dead!! lol. Its touch but i actually enjoy it, are you allowed to say you enjoy exercise?? I like the fact it is hard work and you really have to push beyond your limits. And i know she cant see me but i cant bear to give up with Jillians face staring at me....No wonder she gets results on the biggest loser im actually scared of her!! xx

calorie crusader said:
DVD arrived last night, woo hoo, and I've just done day 1, I'm really really liking it!! It's very similar to the body pump class that I used to do but with some bloomin jumpin jacks mixed in! I hope I stay motivated!! :D

Well done x

Maybride2011 said:
Just completed day 5 and i think there is a possibility i could be dead!! lol. Its touch but i actually enjoy it, are you allowed to say you enjoy exercise?? I like the fact it is hard work and you really have to push beyond your limits. And i know she cant see me but i cant bear to give up with Jillians face staring at me....No wonder she gets results on the biggest loser im actually scared of her!! xx

Lol. I have to admit to having swore at her once or twice when she tells me "you can do it" lol x keep it up x

Day 2 and its still tough, the muscles are really aching now, but i do feel an intense amount of satisfaction when I finish the session.

I can't do the push ups at all :-((

Joanne

Sounds like that dvd is very hard work. Good luck to everyone currently trying it out.

just done day 3, had to take it easier as my inner thigh hurts and my knees where clunking and cracking all over the place. i hope it helps my knees rather than hurting them more, im only 21!
Good luck for today everyone!

OMG the pain i felt after doing day 1 lol my legs were like jelly everytime i went to sit or stand or walking to the skool

I've just done day 5. It's getting a lot easier but it's all building up to Level 2 which looks even harder!

Feeling good though my jeans are so much looser today :)

Day 3 completed, still aching but feeling great ;-))

Joanne x

Day 3, still aching but its all going well ;-))

Well done everyone! Keep going!

Day 1 = complete!!

Eventually got my 1st day done....its very good.
Each set is hard and you feel like giving up, but then its over...the time flys!
And she really is good at knowing when it is hurting and encourages you to keep going!
cant wait for day 2!

Well i just started the first day of this. I have had the dvd for a week but not had time to have a go. So level 1 today and i have to say im exhausted now. It really did push you but didnt feel that bad at the time and i dont ache yet......that'll come tomorrow i expect but i am shattered.

Back