30 day shred workout

Kieragh1515 said:
Woopwoop mine arrived!! However hubbie bought kinect and your shape fitness evolved today as well... Which one to try first??? Advice/ both lol?

I would love to know what Kinect is like. I have a wii but do get a little annoyed if the movements don't register.

This is such a fab thread, everyone is so motivated!! I've just done day two, not too bad today at all! My right ankle constantly clicks when I do the skipping bit, v.strange doesn't usually click! Anyway apart from that and sore calves I'm loving it!!!

Keep up the hard work everyone!! :D

Shazzabir said:
I would love to know what Kinect is like. I have a wii but do get a little annoyed if the movements don't register.

Tbh have done 30 day shred the last 2 nights and haven't done much fitness game on kinect yet tho will let u know when I do. Did couple of sports games with hubbie (hurdles, sprint & discus) but spent too much time laughing for it to be any benefit :)

Rkmriddell said:
Well done everyone. Youre all doing fantastic!! X

How are you doing? I take it the op went well? Nice to see your comments motivating us!!

Shazzabir said:
How are you doing? I take it the op went well? Nice to see your comments motivating us!!

Recovery wise I'm doing fine. Ww wise I've been really bad. Lost my mojo. Have kicked myself back at it today tho! How many days in are you x

Rkmriddell said:
Recovery wise I'm doing fine. Ww wise I've been really bad. Lost my mojo. Have kicked myself back at it today tho! How many days in are you x

Im pleased to hear that. It's not easy to get yourself back on track, so well done! I have done day 7, hopefully will be doing day 8 today!

Shazzabir said:
Im pleased to hear that. It's not easy to get yourself back on track, so well done! I have done day 7, hopefully will be doing day 8 today!

Wow well done. Are you noticing any difference? Increased stamina etc x

Rkmriddell said:
Wow well done. Are you noticing any difference? Increased stamina etc x

Have just done day 8 and found it much easier, so yes it must be making a difference to my fitness level. I also measured myself and have lost 2", so very pleased!

Shazzabir said:
Have just done day 8 and found it much easier, so yes it must be making a difference to my fitness level. I also measured myself and have lost 2", so very pleased!

Well done on day 8, I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, just wondering had you been doing much exercise previous to starting the DVD, I've been doing nothing & I dreading the pain but excited about inch loss!!!! X

Well done!
Is that 2 inches from all over?
Day 4 for me today. Am getting bored of it (have done it about 10 times now already), looking forward to the next level to do something diffrent. After the 30 days i might get some more of her dvd's if its made a diffrence as they are handy and i quite like her.

Laineymcd said:
Well done on day 8, I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, just wondering had you been doing much exercise previous to starting the DVD, I've been doing nothing & I dreading the pain but excited about inch loss!!!! X

I must admit I hadn't done a great deal of exercise before I started 30 day shred. It was bit of a struggle the first few days, but it certainly gets easier the more you do it. x

CupcakeKatie said:
Well done!
Is that 2 inches from all over?
Day 4 for me today. Am getting bored of it (have done it about 10 times now already), looking forward to the next level to do something diffrent. After the 30 days i might get some more of her dvd's if its made a diffrence as they are handy and i quite like her.

I must admit I don't look forward to it, but I feel really good afterwards. My inch loss was all over, 1.5" off my bust (hubby's not too thrilled about this...!) and 1/2" off my tummy. I do feel much more toned though and I do see a difference in my shape even at this early stage. Not looking forward to the next level thou! After this I am going to do the biggest loser. x

Has anyone actually completed the whole 30 days? How did it all go?

I'm going to start this on Wednesday 26th as that's my first WW meeting and I've given myself a one month 'trial' of WW which fits in with one month of this :D

I'm looking forward to it actually o_O me? wanting to exercise? Oh dear lol

Day 4 done, my knee really hurts now tho. Hope it feels better tomorrow and hope the shred isnt hurting them more (they are dodgy anyway) :(?

Day 4 tick and 25 mins of cross trainer yay x x

Just finished day 2. Really did not want to do it today and predictably was aching from day 1 in top of my legs and my chest but i decided i was going to do it and once i got into it i enjoyed it. Thoroughly exhausted again now.

Knees knackered!

My friend lost a stone doing the 30 day shred combined with healthy eating so I tried it but my poor old knees were so sore from the lunges. Going back to swimming much better on the joints!

Back