30 day shred workout

my knees are so sore today im giving it up !:(

Well I'm 3 days into the shred!! And i do actually feel like my body is shredding!! My thighs are killing me. My muscles feel so weak now so much so my 11 yr old nephew actually beat me arm wrestling...

I presume the pain means it's working.
I'm finding the push ups very hard - even doing the 'easy' version i can only manage about 3 or 4. I'm hoping this will improve.

Angelicloser said:
Well I'm 3 days into the shred!! And i do actually feel like my body is shredding!! My thighs are killing me. My muscles feel so weak now so much so my 11 yr old nephew actually beat me arm wrestling...

I presume the pain means it's working.
I'm finding the push ups very hard - even doing the 'easy' version i can only manage about 3 or 4. I'm hoping this will improve.

Hi I'm on day 3 too, ru worried ul see a gain on the scales due to the muscle weighing heavier?

Hi I'm on day 3 too, ru worried ul see a gain on the scales due to the muscle weighing heavier?

I'm more worried i'll see a gain because i eat 10 points too much this week :(.... I'm kinda hoping the shred will counter balance this. Honestly tomorrow STS or loss and i will be delighted.

Ive only done day one and have already decided its too much to do the shred every day!...i do RA though so i will be having rest days in between the workouts..

Good luck everyone :)

RhiBro said:
I've also not done it yesterday or today as I am full of yuk!! Really coley and fluey!! :(

Also I found (despite my super reinforced steel girder sports bra) that my boobies hurt from all the jumping!! Hopefully as I lose weight the problems will calm down!!

Back on it as soon as I'm better!!

:)

I wear 2 bras. I know it sounds odd but really helps. Sports and normal. I did 4 days level 1 and tried level 2 for something different. Its harder but doable. Im like Fuzz. Going to try for every other day. Will do something like wii. Inbetween. I dont mind having a 60 day shred instead. Great going everyone.

Day 3 done for me, I'm really enjoying it and getting really into it! It's still my calves and abs that are aching. Alarm set early tomorrow, going to do it before work. Figure if I do it before brekkie it'll just be fat I'm burning off!

Day 7 done :) still on level 1 debating level 2 tomorrow :-s xx

just completed day 1 feel alittle achy.
not looking forward to the morning as of reading all these comments lol

Shazzabir said:
Have just done day 8 and found it much easier, so yes it must be making a difference to my fitness level. I also measured myself and have lost 2", so very pleased!

Wow fantastic!! All from one place or all over? X

Shazzabir said:
I must admit I don't look forward to it, but I feel really good afterwards. My inch loss was all over, 1.5" off my bust (hubby's not too thrilled about this...!) and 1/2" off my tummy. I do feel much more toned though and I do see a difference in my shape even at this early stage. Not looking forward to the next level thou! After this I am going to do the biggest loser. x

What biggest loser? Do they have a workout DVD. Haven't seen that one? Well done on the loss x

CupcakeKatie said:
Day 4 done, my knee really hurts now tho. Hope it feels better tomorrow and hope the shred isnt hurting them more (they are dodgy anyway) :(?

Be careful with your knee and make sure you're not being too over active from were you were before. I'm sure I just read that you'd done it 10 times in 4 days?? Try and do more stretching than she does at warm up and cool down. This should help x

I just wanted to say well done to you all. You're doing great. I can't wait to be able to get back to mine at the end of the week! Keep it up and work through the aches it's just your body changing and getting used to exercise x

My ankles are really hurting today, so haven't exercised this morning. Wondering if it's the jumping jacks or I'm wearing the wrong type of trainer? Has anybody had this?

My ankles are really hurting today, so haven't exercised this morning. Wondering if it's the jumping jacks or I'm wearing the wrong type of trainer? Has anybody had this?

I've not had this but also do it bear feet. Try doing it without trainers for a while x

I've not had this but also do it bear feet. Try doing it without trainers for a while x

DO NOT DO IT WITOUT TRAINERS!:eek: thats the worst thing you can possibly do for your ankles and knees!!!! Trainers absorb some of the impact from the jumping.

Maybe you are wearing trainers that are too high in the ankle, or maybe you are overturning your foot when you do lunges etc?

Back