30 day shred workout

ClareyCakes said:
I am on L1 D8 and I still find it quite hard but I do it regardless, I push myself and feel great after. Have turned to switching the TV volume down and my music up though.. she gets a bit annoying after a while! LOL.

I have music on as well, it makes a huge difference! Well done for getting to day 8 x

Well done everyone for keeping it up!! I've just finished day 5 and I have to say I can definately notice the difference in my fitness! Wasn't too out of breath at all tonight! I'm a sixth of the way through it, woo hoo!!!

Yeah I watch the program but didnt know about the DVD or wii game. Let me know how you find them hun x I love the American one. Really gets me focused x

I LOVE the biggest loser game! And the WII board as scales is pretty accurate too :D

I find it way more motivational than a dvd as you get 'marked' on your progress and have the challenge of not being eliminated...

I find DVDs get a bit boring as I don't get some kind of feedback that I'm making progress lol

calorie crusader said:
Well done everyone for keeping it up!! I've just finished day 5 and I have to say I can definately notice the difference in my fitness! Wasn't too out of breath at all tonight! I'm a sixth of the way through it, woo hoo!!!

Well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

missjelly said:
I LOVE the biggest loser game! And the WII board as scales is pretty accurate too :D

I find it way more motivational than a dvd as you get 'marked' on your progress and have the challenge of not being eliminated...

I find DVDs get a bit boring as I don't get some kind of feedback that I'm making progress lol

Am def gonna look into this on the weekend x

Morning peeps..
L1 D3 done this morning got up extra early!! :innocent0002:

Just had a shower and got dressed and already ive noticed my jeans feel looser on my thighs!!!yeh bring it on..:D

enjoy yer shredding :)

Just completed day 10!!! :) yay although I swear it's getting harder lol! Attempted level 2 and switched back after 5 mins as was impossible! How everyone else getting on?! xxx

Maybride2011 said:
Just completed day 10!!! :) yay although I swear it's getting harder lol! Attempted level 2 and switched back after 5 mins as was impossible! How everyone else getting on?! xxx

Well done for trying. And more importantly for keeping going and listening to your body xxxx

Maybride2011 said:

Oh no, I start stage 2 tomorrow! Was hoping it wasn't going to be much harder x

Fuzzy23 said:
Morning peeps..
L1 D3 done this morning got up extra early!! :innocent0002:

Just had a shower and got dressed and already ive noticed my jeans feel looser on my thighs!!!yeh bring it on..:D

enjoy yer shredding :)

That's great, well done. I am really pleased with my results, it's hard to imagine 10 days has made so much difference. x

I have just completed L1 D1, looking foreward to getting to day 5 let alone day 10!!!! x

I don't know what the rest if level two is like as I only got 5 mins in it might be better but that walking pressup thing just didn't work for me my legs are to shirt and I colapased in a heap lol :-s still back on level 1 and day 11 tomorrow!! xx

Have just done day 11 and first day on level 2. It was harder, but so nice to have some different exercises to do! I was tired afterwards, but hopefully this will get better the more I do it. :)

Kieragh1515 said:
Day 6 and I did level 2, killed me but I was getting bored of level 1!

Well done everyone!!! Let us know how you find level 2 today x

Wow .... sounds like the 30 day shread gives you a good work out. You have motivated me to order the dvd. :)
Unfortunately, it will be a while before I can do the workout myself { my hubby said he would try it !! bless}
Im having my gallbladder out next week...so once I feel ready will do my 30 days.;)
Nutty. x

Back