30 day shred workout

Kieragh1515 said:
Day 7 and second day of level 2, different muscles ache lol and not entirely sure I do the planks right?! Hopefully I'm not doing it wrong and wasting my time...!

Keep going!!! Hopefully I'll be given the ok to start again on Monday when I see the op tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rkmriddell said:
Keep going!!! Hopefully I'll be given the ok to start again on Monday when I see the op tomorrow x

How are things now, better?? Do u notice a difference since the procedure? Hope ur able to start it again, will u start back at level one c

Kieragh1515 said:
How are things now, better?? Do u notice a difference since the procedure? Hope ur able to start it again, will u start back at level one c

Things are good! I can see as well now as I could before my glasses which is fab but my left eye is still settling I think. Not sore though! Yep will start back at level one but try and continue as if it was day 6 so that I can move up sooner x x

I can not believe it I ordered the DVD from Amazon yesterday afternoon and it arrived this morning. !! Thats what I call service. So getting ready to familiarise myself with level 1, waiting for hubby as he will do it first. lol can not wait.

Last edited:
Day 8 done today and feeling like I've really come on with this DVD. I'm really looking forward to moving on to level 2 on Monday. Keep up the good work everyone!!

hi girls,

just wanted to say you have all inspired me to get this dvd, you are all doing so well, so my copy is all ordered and waiting for delivery! wish it would hurry up, i wanna get stuck in!

I got this DVD a while ago and started with the intention of dpi g the full 30 days, I really a he'd after first day and carried on for the week but when reaching level 2 unbelievable and I gave up! just been readi g this thread and think I might give it a second chance, I also bought biggest loser so may alternate so I can keep it different.

Well I am still on day 11, only did level 2 once and I haven't done it since Thursday. Woke up this morning with bit of a hangover, so today not looking great either! Oops!
I think it is because it is harder that it is putting me off.
Some motivation needed to get me back on track!!!

Well well. I have now done a full week, 5 days level one, 3 days level 2. Have only lost 0.5lb on the scales in last fortnight which was disheartening BUT hubbie measured me again after the first week and I've lost......... 5.25inches!!!! Am delighted and motivated to continue, it really is working! Plus I'm sleeping better and people are commenting I'm in much better form (not sure if it's related or not)! Good luck to those about to start, isn't easy but persevere!!!! Xx

Attachments

• image-2924410749.jpg
    image-2924410749.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 88
Afternoon..
Just done level 2 for the first time...OMG it was hard,my arms were really aching but i didnt give up....but i was was screaming at Jillian quite a bit...LOL... good job everyone has gone out this arvo!! :giggle:

I've just done day 3 of level 2.. I enjoy level 2 more than level 1 as I feel like I workout harder, with level one I hardly sweat but after L2 I am ready to die and then I feel more like I have worked. If that makes sense.
It is a killer though, dreading L3!!

My hubby says I make OTT sex noises when doing the abs in circuit 3.. They really kill me! LOL.

I did day 2 of level 2 today, I'm really struggling, makes me so tired afterwards! I know it is doing me good though. So far have lost 5 1/2" x

I should be doing my last day of level one tonight but think I'm going to give level two a go instead! Feel level one is getting too easy now! ooh looking forward to it! Better go and do it now before it's too late :D

calorie crusader said:
I should be doing my last day of level one tonight but think I'm going to give level two a go instead! Feel level one is getting too easy now! ooh looking forward to it! Better go and do it now before it's too late :D

Good luck! Hope you find it ok x

Oh good god....I hate level 2, F off Jillian is what I say!!! I had no idea how much harder it was going to be!! I'm a trooper tho and will stick with it! Good luck to all those on level 2!!

OH said I sounded like I was in labour ha ha!! Not attractive that's for sure!!

Just ordered the 30 day shred DVD from Amazon ^^

I youtubed it and tried 5 minutes of it, the warm up part hehe.

Can't wait to start it!!

Wish me luck xD

Back