30 day shred workout

Got the DVD from Morrisons today. Going to start it in a minute. I'm scared!! Lol! xx

Just done day 1 of level 1 again!! I made it a few days in a week or so ago, but illness set me back...based on my calculations, I'll complete on 1st March...determined this time!! Didn't even find it that hard!! Bonus!!

:)

Just ordered mine a few days ago so it should b here soon ..... not sure if im excited or scared 2 give it a go ha .... exercise for me in non existant so im hoping it not 2 advanced 4 me 2 follow ...
I have a read quite a few posts saying that weekly weight loss is a lot less but if it makes me look good (ish) in a bikini then im all 4 it lol x

My experience so far has been that my WI has been less (although I've only had one WI so far whilst on it!) This weeks WI will be interesting! However, I've just done day 11 and I can definately notice a difference, I really wish I had taken my measurements!! A few folk at work have commented too over the last few days and I'm sure its the shred. So I'm with you I don't mind so long as I end up thinner!! Good luck with it when it arrives :D

I was away... And missed the last 5 days! Gonna stray afresh tomorrow on level 2. Level 1 was hard but I need to challenge myself more!

Completed day 15 of level 2 (first day on level 2) much harder but I think it's better than level one not so many jumping jacks :-D I hate getting up to do it nut I'm loving it the same time. I only lost a 1lb this week but defo losing inches so I'm toning!! Only 15 more days to go yay :) xx

Maybride2011 said:
Completed day 15 of level 2 (first day on level 2) much harder but I think it's better than level one not so many jumping jacks :-D I hate getting up to do it nut I'm loving it the same time. I only lost a 1lb this week but defo losing inches so I'm toning!! Only 15 more days to go yay :) xx

Well done, your doing really well!! :)

I never heard of the 30 day shred, will definatly look into it now tho. xx

Kieragh1515 said:
For me it's high intensity (ie, can't talk and sweat after few mins) so I count it as 3 for level 2 and 2 for level 1. The activity calc in ur book will tell u.

Is that Propoints or Discover? Level 2 is certainly a lot harder than level 1 :)

Well, I started the shred yesterday, got less than halfway through level one and couldn't breathe, felt sick etc. Not best start. Will try again today. Can't believe its only worth 2 points. It's obscenely hard going! Haha. X

According to the WW website for my weight, high intensity for 20 minutes I earn 5 activity points. I have just completed day 15 today so I am halfway through now and on L2, which I count and high intensity because I sweat my a*s off.

My goodness, I only managed half of the workout (level 1) on my first day of the shred - and already today I have really achy legs and arms. Exactly how out of shape am I? Hahahaha. Errr - VERY.

Trying to psyche myself up to give it another go... *gulp* x

ClareyCakes said:
According to the WW website for my weight, high intensity for 20 minutes I earn 5 activity points. I have just completed day 15 today so I am halfway through now and on L2, which I count and high intensity because I sweat my a*s off.

Do u have to be an online member to look that up?

Kieragh1515 said:
Propoints, using the activity table at the back of one of the books.

Pulled a stomach muscle today doing shred, really sore but don't want to miss any days :-( :-( :-(

Oh dear that sounds sore! Hope you feel better soon x

Back