30 day shred workout

Kieragh1515 said:
Thanks :) still v sore :-( but did level 1 instead tonite as lower tummy muscles not worked as hard. Determined not to miss a day!! X

I'm really impressed with your determination. :)
I must admit I was doing it everyday and then missed a day and then missed another day and then another. Wish I hadn't. I have done day 12 ( 2 days on L2) and struggling to motivate myself into doing day 13! Really need to get back into it.

Well I've started the shred, done day 2 today it's really good, but mega hard and I'm in pain!!!hope pain goes soon, I got my 2 yr old boy out of bath earlier and my arms killed I nearly had to go for a lay down :) I'm dreading tomorrow!!!.xx

Shazzabir said:
I'm really impressed with your determination. :)
I must admit I was doing it everyday and then missed a day and then missed another day and then another. Wish I hadn't. I have done day 12 ( 2 days on L2) and struggling to motivate myself into doing day 13! Really need to get back into it.

I know what u mean! I know if I miss a day then it'll be a slippery slope so just tryin to stick with it. Good luck tomorrow, keep on it! X

I've just finished day 13 on level 2, not missed a day yet, feel like I've come this far not giving up now!! This is my third day for level 2 and felt slightly easier, it has literally killed me last two days! Stick with it everyone!!! :)

Do u have to be an online member to look that up?

I think so, maybe if you google it you might be able to find a calculator somewhere? :)

I got my DVD in the post today EEP!:eek: Im scared to do it now haha. I will let you guys know how it goes.

Last edited:
I've done day 3 today and not as sore now, think working the muscles while they were hurting has helped them a bit which is weird, I'm really enjoying it but feel at my happiest when she says "you've completed level 1" and I know it's over for a day cause it's mega hard.xxxx

well that's me done my first day, though I don't intend to do it every day, only on the days I can't get to the gym/don't have such a long workout at the gym. was a wee bit disappointed, is it just me or do you have to sit through quite a lot of chat at the begining that you can't fast forward?
anyway will try level 2 next time maybe I will feel I've had more of a workout!!

~Crooked Smile~ said:
well that's me done my first day, though I don't intend to do it every day, only on the days I can't get to the gym/don't have such a long workout at the gym. was a wee bit disappointed, is it just me or do you have to sit through quite a lot of chat at the begining that you can't fast forward?
anyway will try level 2 next time maybe I will feel I've had more of a workout!!

I fast forward it til warm up starts. U must already be fairly fit, try L2 or 3 if 1 didn't do it for u.

~Crooked Smile~ said:
I tried to fast forward but it kept saying it wasn't allowed :(

Ahh do u mean the first few mins waffle?! Lol I let that ramble on while I get my water, weights etc sorted then fast forward start of workout to the warm up as she waffles again :) just finished it (day 12) but I'm pulling more muscles now than I did in wk 1...... Why???! Lol

Day 4 of level 1 complete, am aching, but probably as I'm combining with 3 Zumba classes a week!!

I did 6 'on knees' press ups today, so proud of myself!! Am getting much stronger, even managed to do some of the strength bits with a bigger set of weights today, still can't do the 'squat and press' ones with my smallest ones without stopping, my arms kill!!!

I'm loving exercise...hang on I must be ill, think I need a sit down!!

:)

just ordered my 30day shred DVD from amazon hoping it will be here by next week!u all inspired me to start it!! x

I think I'm going mad I've got up at 7am ( put my alarm on!!) to do day 4 of the shred cause Friday is play group day with my little boy then cleaning day, so I know I won't fit it in till late then would prob not do it, look at me,who is this crazy woman!!!.x

Have finally motivated myself to do 30 day shred again!! So hopefully back on track.
Day 13 completed (3rd session on L2).

I am shattered!!!!!! Have the cleaning to do yet, not sure where the energy will come from to do it thou! :)

Sazbirl said:
I think I'm going mad I've got up at 7am ( put my alarm on!!) to do day 4 of the shred cause Friday is play group day with my little boy then cleaning day, so I know I won't fit it in till late then would prob not do it, look at me,who is this crazy woman!!!.x

OMG!! me too, sorta!! I had my hair done after work, and knew I wouldn't wanna get all sweaty afterwards! So was up at 6:30 this morning doing it!!

:)

Back