30 day shred workout

Actually it was a bit easier! And a really lovely feeling all day knowing all the exercise was done!! Have been really smug all day!

:)

I think I prefer doing it later in the day, but I normally do it first thing in the morning. which for me means getting up for 5.00am, which is a struggle in itself.
It is so nice once I have completed it though, patting myself on the back all day! :)

I find it a bit easier to do it at night, just feel like I have more energy although I would love to get into the habit of doing it in the morning so much more convenient!!

Well the good news for me today is I lost 3lbs at WI this week despite doing shred everday for the past two weeks, was really pleased because I had resigned to the fact weight loss wouldn't be great while doing the DVD!! Well chuffed!!

Keep up the good work everyone!!:D

calorie crusader said:
I find it a bit easier to do it at night, just feel like I have more energy although I would love to get into the habit of doing it in the morning so much more convenient!!

Well the good news for me today is I lost 3lbs at WI this week despite doing shred everday for the past two weeks, was really pleased because I had resigned to the fact weight loss wouldn't be great while doing the DVD!! Well chuffed!!

Keep up the good work everyone!!:D

That's great, well done you x

I was also up early doing day 19 on level 2 and I too had a smug feeling all day can't belive I only have 11 days left! Then I'm starting the biggest loser 6 week challange Dvd. :) I don't reconise the person I have become :) xx

Well done all of 'you, both for the losses and the sheer determination!! Keep it up!

Gonna beast day 6 in a bit, get it done and dusted then spend the whole day pampering myself ready to go out to tonight!!

:)

Hi I hope you don't mind me joining you guys, I have read all the posts and you are all doing great. I got my DVD on Wednesday and have done four days, the first day I was almost sick but bucked up the courage to do the next, it was easier by a mile and the next two were even better. I find I have to get it over and done with but I really do enjoy it. I have had aches in places I have never hurt before, I love the pain it makes me feel I am doing something, I walk out the pain by doing a brisker than normal walk with the dogs. My weight has not moved at all since starting it but it could be in my mind but my body is starting in a very subtle way to feel toned.
It does seem that many of you have lost inches and not weight. Has anybody done both and if so How?
Looking forward to tomorrow and one more day to my new body and a pair of leggings (okay a smaller pair of Jeans) Have fun.

Nic-Noc said:
Hi all, can I join in? I was reading this thread last night, and when I got up today I downloaded it from iTunes so that I could get cracking on it straight away. Am about to do it, wish me luck! Nic

Good luck! It may be a struggle to start with, but really does get the results!

Day 14 complete! Finding L2 a bit easier now. I wore my heart rate monitor today and found my range to average between 140 - 165, so no wonder the results are good!

Kieragh1515 said:
My knee is seriously sore :-( how long could I take a break without losing any fitness gained?? 2 days or so?

I was suffering really bad with sore ankles, so took a few days off. I don't think it has made much difference, apart from been able to put more effort into it as the pain has gone. I also found I was making the problem worse by exercising. Hope u feel better soon x

My DVD has arrived, going to take a look at it later. xx

Hey everyone

You're all doing really well which is fantastic!!!! Have any of you who are past two weeks now got your weight / measurements so that we can see how you're doing??

Well i'm starting back tonight. Am a week later than i should have been but have had soo much going on. So i'm back to level one and am going to start from day six so that i can move up sooner, assuming my body will allow me of course.... Look forward to being back on board xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Hey everyone

You're all doing really well which is fantastic!!!! Have any of you who are past two weeks now got your weight / measurements so that we can see how you're doing??

Well i'm starting back tonight. Am a week later than i should have been but have had soo much going on. So i'm back to level one and am going to start from day six so that i can move up sooner, assuming my body will allow me of course.... Look forward to being back on board xxx

Hi I've done day 7 today and I'm finding it so hard, I get weighed in the morning so hope I've lost something cause I've had no alcohol either this weekend which I have every weekend cause I want to give it my best shot while doing the shred.
How are your eyes? I read on here that you've had laser surgery, wish I dare have it done, but I'm a wimp and so scared of things like that.xx

Back