30 day shred workout

I have this, but did 1 day and got BORED..I mean is the same 20minutes everyday.

Has anyone found its made a bigger difference out of interest?! The thread is too long to read! lol

Sazbirl said:
Hi I've done day 7 today and I'm finding it so hard, I get weighed in the morning so hope I've lost something cause I've had no alcohol either this weekend which I have every weekend cause I want to give it my best shot while doing the shred.
How are your eyes? I read on here that you've had laser surgery, wish I dare have it done, but I'm a wimp and so scared of things like that.xx

I'm doing good. Suffering a bit from dry eyes but I had that before. Should get better the more they heal. Def worth doing though hun x the pain is only there for a few hours x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh dear, I didn't do shred, fri, sat or sun after sticking it for 14 consecutive days!!!! However, I'm desparate to get it done tonight and get straight back on it!! I really hope I'm not back at really struggling with level 2, towards the end of last week I was really getting better at level 2 and managing it fine!! Hay ho good luck everyone!!

I started L3 today, it was good but definitely harder. I couldn't do the 'proper' sit ups no matter how hard I tried my stomach muscles just wouldn't do it and my caesarean scar (2nd scar is 6mths old) hurt so I had to use my arms.

I've lost 4.5 inches off my waist so far and only 2.5lb.

I started L3 today, it was good but definitely harder. I couldn't do the 'proper' sit ups no matter how hard I tried my stomach muscles just wouldn't do it and my caesarean scar (2nd scar is 6mths old) hurt so I had to use my arms.

I've lost 4.5 inches off my waist so far and only 2.5lb.

Wow - 4.5 inches is great!! That must be a size or two??? Fantastic result - well done you!! I've done level one for today, didn't feel too bad considering it's been a week - will se ehow i am tomorrow though lol :p keep up the good work x

I ordered my DVD after being so inspired by you guys but I'm sorry to say it's been sat in the cellophane for the last two weeks can't seem to find the time or the same level of motivation you guys have.... Help! Does it really only take half an hour a day?

Ames-Showgirl said:
I ordered my DVD after being so inspired by you guys but I'm sorry to say it's been sat in the cellophane for the last two weeks can't seem to find the time or the same level of motivation you guys have.... Help! Does it really only take half an hour a day?

Yep. Including warm up n cool down too. Give it try. It's gotta be worth it just to drop a dress size x

Day 15 completed! Half way there...!! Level 2 getting much better.
So far have lost 6.5" and 6lb since starting 30 day shred.

Rkmriddell said:
Hey everyone

You're all doing really well which is fantastic!!!! Have any of you who are past two weeks now got your weight / measurements so that we can see how you're doing??

Well i'm starting back tonight. Am a week later than i should have been but have had soo much going on. So i'm back to level one and am going to start from day six so that i can move up sooner, assuming my body will allow me of course.... Look forward to being back on board xxx

Good to see you back with us. Pleased your doing ok x

Shazzabir said:
Day 15 completed! Half way there...!! Level 2 getting much better.
So far have lost 6.5" and 6lb since starting 30 day shred.

Wow!! That's great well done!! Have you eaten you weekly / activity points to get this? Great to see someone losing and toning at the same time x

Rkmriddell said:
Wow!! That's great well done!! Have you eaten you weekly / activity points to get this? Great to see someone losing and toning at the same time x

I haven't used my activity points, but I am normally within my weekly points each week (discover plan). I'm very pleased with results, my clothes are so much looser now! :)

Shazzabir said:
I haven't used my activity points, but I am normally within my weekly points each week (discover plan). I'm very pleased with results, my clothes are so much looser now! :)

Fantastic. I think that it's more the way you feel than the number on the scales x. Day seven done for me x

I am finding level one a bit too easy, i work out at the gym everyday and i think thats why. Do u think i could just do level 2 for 20 days????????

Stephie77 xxx

yes level one is meant to be easy (ha ha) for us who dont go to gyms ;)

Haha!! If i didnt go to the gym i think i would go even more mad than i already have!!! Lol. X

Stephie77 xxx

Day 16 completed! Oh no level 3 is only round the corner!! :)

I'm having to take a rest day today :( I did Level 3 Day 2 yesterday and pulled a muscle in my back/ribs I was in agony last night, it feels a lot better today but I can feel the strain when I pick my baby up so to be on the safe side i'm having a day off, I am so close to completing this so i'm not taking any chances.

Meh! :(

Hope you're ok - better to rest than do more damage!!

I can really feel the workout in my thighs again today.... no pain no gain :) x

Back