30 day shred workout

Well I'm going to be doing day 24 today!!! Only 6 more days I can't believe it. Ive lost a total Of 11lbs, and gone down a dress size. :) I haven't checked my measurements I will do all that when I finish!!

I also hve had problems with my knees and ankles and been wearing supports and working through it, I've put it down to the fact that there is alot of weight thy is bearing down on my ankles when I exercise (which I've never done before) so I work through the pain!!
I'm still on level 2 what sort of thing appears in level 3?
Xx

Maybride2011 said:
Well I'm going to be doing day 24 today!!! Only 6 more days I can't believe it. Ive lost a total Of 11lbs, and gone down a dress size. :) I haven't checked my measurements I will do all that when I finish!!

I also hve had problems with my knees and ankles and been wearing supports and working through it, I've put it down to the fact that there is alot of weight thy is bearing down on my ankles when I exercise (which I've never done before) so I work through the pain!!
Xx

You are doing so well! 11lb is brilliant!
I have been having trouble with my ankles as well, do the supports make it easier? I strapped my ankles in bandages today and it did seem to help. x

Xx

WOW :D that is a fantastic result!!!!!! well done you :D:D:D

hi everyone. can i join this thread please??

just joined ww today and have 30 day shread sitting waiting patiently for me to use... going to start it tonight once i get kids to bed.

looking forward to it, some of the results have been fab so far. keep up the good work :)

miss_marshmallow said:
hi everyone. can i join this thread please??

just joined ww today and have 30 day shread sitting waiting patiently for me to use... going to start it tonight once i get kids to bed.

looking forward to it, some of the results have been fab so far. keep up the good work :)

Let us know how you get on. The first few days are bit of a struggle, but it does get easier :)

Thanks everyone!! Well just done day 24 and my god do I feel like I've worked as was first day of level 3!! I can't do some bits like the last abs exercise so I do the plank one from level 2 instead! Really feel like I have worked today lol

My supports have helped and I now do it in trainers as was doing it bare foot. Which has made a difference but pains only seemed to kick in from level 2 when the knee warmout was cut so I make sure I include that now everytime I warm up :)

Keep going everyone we will get there!! :) xx

well just completed day 1... boy what a workout. im totally wrecked lol. but very happy that i done it and got to the end without collapsing.

hope im not sore in the morning haha

miss_marshmallow said:
well just completed day 1... boy what a workout. im totally wrecked lol. but very happy that i done it and got to the end without collapsing.

hope im not sore in the morning haha

Well done! Day 8 for me. God I hate those side lunge things. I am officially rubbish at them lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

miss_marshmallow said:
my arms were on fire using the weights when doing those side lunges... please tell me it gets better lol

I just find the whole movement hard :( don't think it's in level two tho ;) x lol x

Right have told myself I'm going to start this this week had my wi tonight and have put on a pound in the last two weeks so need to do something but am a little scared now!!

Ames-Showgirl said:
Right have told myself I'm going to start this this week had my wi tonight and have put on a pound in the last two weeks so need to do something but am a little scared now!!

Its fine. Only ache because I've not done it for a while. The aches are all done by day 4 x

2nd workout complete.... found it tough tonight cause thighs and arms were sore after yday's workout. thank goodness its only for 20 mins.

feel good that i actually managed it, really determined to stick to doing the full 30 days.

Just started again on Day 8 after a couple of days off due to being too busy (although I'm fully aware you can never really be too busy, it only takes 20 mins!!) Seems the break has done me good as I can now do every exercise all the way through without stopping/cheating (except the press ups, but that aint gonen happen for a while. Although now I do 2 sets of 5 on my knees in each 30sec bit IYKWIM). 2 more days until Level 2, am getting bored of Level one, but savouring the easiness as I know L2 is gonna slaughter me!!

I've started working my arms harder too by doing the butt kicks, jump rope and punches holding my smaller weights, and have graduated to the medium weights for most of the strength moves (except the squat and press - ooooooooooooow!!!), has made a difference!!

Am combining 30DS with Zumba, and really noticing a difference in toning, although am losing the will to live as the scales still refuse to budge!!

:)

Day 17 done!! Two more days then level 3!! :)

miss_marshmallow said:
Wow wish I was on day 17 lol. How you finding level?

I am finding it easier now, but was a struggle for about 4/5 days. I found that with level 1 as well. I do feel fitter and would probably find level 1 quite fairly easy now, so that's great progress for me. I wouldn't have dreamed of making a statement like that when I first started!!!!!

Level 3 Day 4 done today, I still cannot do the proper sit ups no matter how hard I try, frustration!!

Back