30 day shred workout

ive just done day 4.. was out working all day and kids went to bed late so couldnt be annoyed doing it, so really had to force myself.

def feel good and very pleased with myself that i did it, very determined to finish the whole 30 days.

miss_marshmallow said:
ive just done day 4.. was out working all day and kids went to bed late so couldnt be annoyed doing it, so really had to force myself.

def feel good and very pleased with myself that i did it, very determined to finish the whole 30 days.

Good for u! That's brill :)

What is the 30 day shred? If you don't mind me asking lol x

8 inches in 2 weeks??? wow 20mins a day for 30 days sounds good too! I already go to the gym and zumba though so don't think I would be able to fit it in...

XxKirstxX said:
8 inches in 2 weeks??? wow 20mins a day for 30 days sounds good too! I already go to the gym and zumba though so don't think I would be able to fit it in...

Ah well, it's there if u need it at any point. I had hurt my knee so had to stop for a week but hoping to start again later.

Rkmriddell said:
Its fine. Only ache because I've not done it for a while. The aches are all done by day 4 x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I'm feeling very proud of myself just found the motivation to start day one!! Legs kill but was not as bad as I thought and it goes really quickly! Just need to keep motivated to do it again tomorrow!

I'm loving it, can really feel the toning, although haven't officially measured yet!! Must admit, it does get a bit repetitive by Day 8/9 of each level, so I'm really looking forward to moving up to L2!!

:eek:)

Sounds good. How many levels are there?Do you do the first level for a week etc..?

There's 3 levels, and as it's a 30 day programme it's been assumed it's 10 days per level, bur best thing about it being a do-at-home thing is that if you wanna move up slower you can, or faster even (if you're mental). If it's strength youre concentrating on you could do each level again for 10 days increasing your weights. If it's fitness/cardio you want most, 'you can repeat the 10 days doing the 'advanced' version of the moves. It's really that flexible, I'm really enjoying it!! 'the abs bit is working best in my opinion!

:)

wow sounds like a really good workout! I take it it's quite difficult? I saw on youtube the level 1 part 1 where they were doing star jumps, push ups and squats with dumbbells. Is that mainly what's involved in the workout?

Sounds like your doing a good job. I wish I had my own place so I could get the dvd and jump about like mad but don't think the in-laws would be too happy. Think Im just gona stick to the gym 3-4 times per week and zumba on a thu night for now

Hi there, can I ask what intensity people are classing 30 day shred as? I'm on day 4 and been putting it in my calculator as moderate, the same As what I class the gym as, but I'm sweating and panting more doing the shred than in twice as long as the gym and earning 2 points.

Well done to all of you on level 3. I'm pushing through level 1 and it is getting easier but dreading level 2! x

I just put it as 2 point although I agree it's very hard going, but not impossible!! I put an hours zumba as 7, an defo think it's probably worth half of that...just don't wanna overestimate as I'll see it as a ticket to eat more!!

:)

Thanks, i think You're right. I don't often use my activity points, I just like to see them add up! I think my big hurdle with the shred is the push ups, I just really struggle and want to stop but know that once it gets to the half way point I can get through.
X

Just completed day 29!!! One day to go yay!! Although gutted as I actually put on half a pound this week :-( and feel really bad about my valentines treat!! :-(

Maybride2011 said:
Just completed day 29!!! One day to go yay!! Although gutted as I actually put on half a pound this week :-( and feel really bad about my valentines treat!! :-(

Oh my god well done!! How much of a difference has it made overall in weight and inches? Does it work??!

Back