30 day shred workout

RhiBro said:
Ooh, bit annoyed, just did day 1 of level 2, and had to stop half way through, my arms felt like they were gonna fall off!!

:(

Oh no that doesn't bode well for me - I feel like that after day two of level one!!!

RhiBro said:
Ooh, bit annoyed, just did day 1 of level 2, and had to stop half way through, my arms felt like they were gonna fall off!!

:(

Lol. I did day one of level two tonight too. It's a real step up isn't it!! I had to take a few rests x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Maybride2011 said:
Just completed day 29!!! One day to go yay!! Although gutted as I actually put on half a pound this week :-( and feel really bad about my valentines treat!! :-(

Well done!!! You have done so well getting to the final day! What are your final results? :)

started 30 day shred this morning!day 1 level 1 done!wasnt as bad as i had expected but my arms are feelin pretty weak now!i think the weights i used were too heavy but lookin forward to the next 29days!

JanieF said:
started 30 day shred this morning!day 1 level 1 done!wasnt as bad as i had expected but my arms are feelin pretty weak now!i think the weights i used were too heavy but lookin forward to the next 29days!

Well done!! It's been my legs that want to die so far I'm only a couple of days ahead nice to have someone new too! Let me know how tomorrow goes! :)

Day 18 completed! Feeling shattered. I normally do it first thing in a morning, but did it when I got home from work tonight. I certainly have more energy in a morning!

Day 30 completed and its such a good feeling don't give up cause it's so worth it!!! I've lost a total of 11lbs in the 30 days and also just measured all my areas ( did this a couple of weeks in and not at beginning oops) and have a total combined inch loss of 9.5inches :)

So pleased now to start my biggest loser uk DVD :) xxx

WOW! Do you have your before and after measurements?

I roughy lost between 1-2 cm on both arms and 2cm of legs top 9cm of lower tummy(not hips) 6cm of bust can't remember the rest of hand as they are written down! my hips and ankles and lower legs stayed the same but that's cause I have rock hard muscle instead :) xx

Maybride2011 said:
I roughy lost between 1-2 cm on both arms and 2cm of legs top 9cm of lower tummy(not hips) 6cm of bust can't remember the rest of hand as they are written down! my hips and ankles and lower legs stayed the same but that's cause I have rock hard muscle instead :) xx

You have done so well, what great results!

Just completed day 19, guess it's level 3 2moro...!

Maybride2011 said:
Day 30 completed and its such a good feeling don't give up cause it's so worth it!!! I've lost a total of 11lbs in the 30 days and also just measured all my areas ( did this a couple of weeks in and not at beginning oops) and have a total combined inch loss of 9.5inches :)

So pleased now to start my biggest loser uk DVD :) xxx

That's fantastic, well done!!!! :) :)

wow brilliant and only 30days!! :D

Done L3 D8 today... 2 days left woohoo. Looking forward to the end going to have a week of my choice exercise then I'm trying the C25K!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back