30 day shred workout

ClareyCakes said:
Done L3 D8 today... 2 days left woohoo. Looking forward to the end going to have a week of my choice exercise then I'm trying the C25K!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Your nearly there!! I have C25k to do. I did my first session at the w/e and suprised myself how well I did. :)

Day 2 of level 2 done! Feels good!!!

Just done day 1 on level 3..........OMG!!
I feel like jelly now. I hope it only takes a couple of days to get used to it :)

Ames-Showgirl said:
What is C25K?

It's couch to 5k.. Teaches you to run/jog 5k :)

day 3 of level 2...sore bum :(

Feeling proud was too tired to do it before work this morning and so almost wimped out on day five level one but have just found the motivation to do it when I got home so day five complete!! Whoever said the aches go after day four was right too! :)

Hey

Ive got this dvd and wanting to start the 20 days over the weekend but not sure what size weights to use?!
Any help would be great as im planning on going to argos tomorrow to get them

Lou xx

day3 level 1 done!feelin great i think the fact that its just 20mins really makes it easy to just do it whenever and no excuses!still a bit sore on upper-arms and inner thighs but gettin easier every day!lovin this workout!!!

Thanks for messages :-D probally will start over again with Shred on Monday and I've been looking in to C25k too anyone got more info on it or doing it already?! xx

loobyloo85 said:
Hey

Ive got this dvd and wanting to start the 20 days over the weekend but not sure what size weights to use?!
Any help would be great as im planning on going to argos tomorrow to get them

Lou xx

Mine are 5lb from Argos pink ones for about 7 quid.

In other news today is my last day of Shredding!! Woop.

Well i told myself i would do this at start of Feb but have just done day 1 of level 1, better late than never.
Hope to see some results with this as planning a holiday to portugal end of march and would love to feel more confident in myself.
Have a good day everyone
Happy shredding
Kelly

Did day 2 on level 3, boy this level is hard! How many days left....?!!

Just done day 8 of L1. I REALLY did not want to do it today but was the easiest yet ( except for push ups), I'm just dreading going up to L2 on Monday! Eeek!

ClareyCakes said:
Mine are 5lb from Argos pink ones for about 7 quid.

In other news today is my last day of Shredding!! Woop.

Hey well done!! How has it been? What results have you noticed?

Why didnt i know about 30 day shred before :p
Ordered mine from amazon.. should be here this week
From reading the responses sounds like its worth the pain

I just had a sneak peek at the L2 and I think I love life too much want to kill myself - especially by doing exercise!! I'll stick to yoga lol!!

Just done day 22!! :)

Back