30 day shred workout

I was meant to start level 2 today but couldn't do my last day of level 1 yesterday as have pulled a muscle in my lower tummy - thought I had appendicitis when I was trying to do the abs sections on Saturday! I dunno whether to try again today or leave it another day. Know still not quite right but feeling guilty for not doing it!

Becktoria79 said:
I was meant to start level 2 today but couldn't do my last day of level 1 yesterday as have pulled a muscle in my lower tummy - thought I had appendicitis when I was trying to do the abs sections on Saturday! I dunno whether to try again today or leave it another day. Know still not quite right but feeling guilty for not doing it!

I did that too, lower right abs for me so I left it for 3 days or so cause I was afraid of getting a hernia!!!!

Thanks, I'm afraid of causing more damage. May just go for a walk or something more gentle for a couple of days before starting again. X

I just bought this DVD! I'm just waiting for it to arrive in the post, I'm hoping to incorporate some of the exercises into my gym routine, does anyone else do this?

Good luck deadteddys, i'll see you on the other side lol!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Ames-Showgirl said:
Wow what difference is it making?

I am a lot more toned, especially arms and shoulders. My abs are starting to look quite good as well. I never thought I would have the ability to do this DVD, but I am nearly at the end and have coped quite well. Good luck, it really does get easier and the results are so worth it! :)

Just done day 23!!!!!!

Day 24 done!! Level 3 finally manageable!!! :) :)

Ok so bought this DVD afew weeks ago after reading this tread, only worked up the courage to do my first day last nite, it actually went well arms very heavy today though... Let's hope I get as good a result a you guys!!! Oh & I hope I have the determination to stick with it as well.....

I still havent received my DVD! I really want to try it! Lol

Started today ....... Can't do the star jumps, found it soooo tough,Hopefully will be fitter in 30 days. Good luck to all who are shredding x

My DVD came through today, so I am going to give it a go tomorrow :) Does anyone have any suggestions as a substitute for hand weights?

Just done day 25!!

Good luck to everyone just starting :)

I'm gonna start day 1 level 1 again as have missed 5 days due to injury. But I may take it to level 2 sooner, depending on how brave I feel. I am determined to do this!

Back