30 Day Shred

I have got it and love it. The moves are very straightforward so you can get into it full pelt first time. You need hand weights with it to make the most of it, but you can use bottles of water etc. It is a. I would really hard workout and intense , a good use of 20 minutes. I sometimes do a little run afterwards just to up the time spent on cardio but it's hard. It is great for cardio and strengthening. The 20 minutes fly by and she talks all the way through giving you precise advice for doing the moves. There are three levels. I haven't dared move off level one yet. It is very inspirational. I would definitely recommend it.

Ruby where did you get this DVD from? I heard about it months ago and haven't been able to find a version that plays on UK dvd players and I don't have a multi-region player.

Gg

i have just noticed that there is another "30 day shred" dvd, must be a newer one. the case is black.

I got mine in the US and I play it on my laptop , it's the kind of blue cover one. It is now available on Amazon and Play for the UK region, I think that's region 2. It is the black cover one at £9.98.

It is really good, she talks all the way through it which is engaging and distracts from the pain !! and gives close direction for how to do the moves. I haven't dare go beyond level 1 yet. It is really good and she really knows her stuff. I like that the moves are simple, I find the routines on some exercise DVDs so complicated I can't keep up and I don't feel like I'm getting a good workout .

They had it in Morrisons yesterday.

Great thanks! Amazon here i come!

Back