30 day Shred

A hot shower was just as good lol

Felt better this afternoon so did 40 mins zumba:).

I expect I'm gonna ache bad tomorrow, roll on day 5 when apparently it doesn't hurt anymore. Riiiiiighttttt!

I've been pulling Ivy off a fence all afternoon so still got my shred to do!! Now it's cooler will walk my dog get it done. Thank goodness it's only 20 mins!!

Well done for zumba! Hope that eased your muscles up a bit!! xx

Last edited:
got up 30 min early this morning to shred beofre 13.5 hours shift, will haev to do same tomorrow, the promise of day 5 not hurting any more was my motivation to get up and do it, otherwise I would have had to have 2 days off.........

must admit after day 4 legs hruting a bit less, can even get down to sit on the loo comfortably lol

Sitting on the loo and climbing up and down the stairs are the worst! Also I have found trying to get anything out of a top cupboard is pretty painful too!!!!!

ha ha, have avoided stretching up so far.

We'll get there - just got to try and get through day 5 :)

Day 4 Shredded!!

Wow! Kerry that is sheer dedication, it will so be worth it when you have done the whole 30 days!! Woop woop!!

It's my biceps that have been aching like mad today, legs improving thank goodness.

Just think Day 5 is halfway through level 1!! :eek: xx

woo hoo day 5 shredded first thing this morning before work.!

feeling great, legs have now stopped aching - its true!

half way through step 1 - can't wait til day 10 so I can measure and see if thers been any impact!

Day 5 Shredded!! Woop woop! Half way through level one now!! :)

Added in Level 2 :eek::eek: Abs intervals too, as penance for today's lapse. Phew!! Looked ahead at level 3 :eek::eek::eek: Abs and gave it a miss!!

Day 4 shredded! Looking forward to day 5 today as everything has stopped hurting! Thank goodness:)

just done L1 D6, upped my weights from 1kg to 1.5 kg as wasn't 'feeling it' lol never thought I'd say that about the shred.

Hasd to really push myself to get started todya, it was easier to get up early and do it before work. Today wanted to do too many other things instead.

Day 6 Shredded!!

Kept the Level 2 Abs in as I coped with them yesterday -feeling stronger and doing with the moves better.

Increased my weights on the chest flys too - As Jillian says "gotta make it count"

Hardly missed a beat today - in fact did a few extra jumping jacks by mistake!!

Back to work tomorrow - so the challenge will be to do it after a looooong day at my desk! :eek:

Well done for staying with it fellow Shredders!! xx

same to you Hannah, any opportunity to do it before work rather than after? this last 2 days it really put a spring in my step for the day.

Godd luck x

I'm not really a morning person, but I do walk my dog first thing so I find that is a great start to my day.

Maybe when I'm fitter and get less hot n bothered doing it!! Xx

Yes!! I feel nipped in at the waist more, and some toning going on in my arms.

When I do jumping jacks, I feel there is less jelly belly wobbling around too!!

The aches are fine now, not groaning when I bend down or get out of a chair any more.

How about you?? xx

The same with the waist! Something is definately going on there:) my legs look slightly slimmer and again with my arms, shoulders are looking pretty good too!

I love the abs work and it's where I need it the most, after 4 c-sections it's very wobbly in that area!

Back