30 day Shred

How exciting Jamie. can't wait to take my measurements at the end!!

I feel like I've finally found a diet & exercise regime that really works for me:) xx

Day 7 Shredded!!!

Yes I really did get up at 6am to do it before work. :):):)

Took your advice Kerry - thanks. xx

I'm seeing a real difference around my waist, shoulders and legs as well. Its a great DVD.

Well done on getting up early to do it Hannah! Now you know its done for the day so you don't have to think about it all day, worked for me the other days :)

Just done day one. Not as bad as I thought. Biggest problem was jumping jacks...omg...I had to hold my belly, the fat was bouncing all over the place! Awful !

Well done for doing day one:)

Day six shredded, did it after I walked the school run instead of taking the car! Only two more days until my weekly weigh in and I will be taking my measurements then too!

well done for starting Karen, it gets easier.

Bet you're looking forward to it arriving Nas lol :)

Well done everyone!!

So pleased I'm doing this - wore a skirt to work today I couldn't do up easily a couple of weeks ago!!

Very very happy with the results so far!! xx

I am I keep reading everyone's posts n I really want to see if it will work for me too. I just wonder how many calories could u burn in 20mins to make such a big difference??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 7 shredded! Found it hard going this morning but gave it my all as weigh in tomorrow!

What weight is everyone using? 2lb doesn't seem much?

I'm using 2kg for standing arm work on level one, and 3kg fir chest flys. But I am used to doing weights at the gym. xx

Is anyone planning to stay at level one more than 10 days??

I'm a bit scared to progress as I don't want to be in pain again. also just feel I'm able to do more of the exercises better, with higher weights and deeper lunges etc. Don't want to do level 2 and start skipping bit and reps again will feel I'm not doing it properly.

Also should you do 30 days in a row? Or should you have rest days? It's not clear on the box or intro.

Thanks shredders!! Hope you are still going for it!! xx

Its up to you. I'm staying at Level 1 until I am ready to move on - its going to be more than 10 days. I don't shred every day. I'm on a VLCD so I'm taking it slow.

@Hannah.
Welcome on board ;)
I looove the shred and Jillian. I'm on level 3 and I even took the DVD with me on hols!
It really does tone the flabby bits like no other exercise DVD I've done!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

HI all,

apolpgies for my absence from the thread, have been away for 2 days on a course, didn't take my laptop to update but did tak portable DVD player and DVD, forgot weights so just used 2 bottles of water :)

Did it 615am both mornings like a good girl.

So day 9 shredded today, will do day 10 tomorrow (no surprises there) then have a day off and start level 2 on Sunday. DO you think it hurts again like starting level 1??

Day 9 Shredded for me too!

Better late than not at all. Did my C25K after work as have race for life in six weeks. Wanted to rest before Shred but had to take Scooby out for a walk too!

Well done Kerry for keeping it going while you were away :)

And Magda taking your DVD on holidays too!

Loving this workout and the results so far.

Keep Shredding!! xx

Did weigh in yesterday and although I didn't lose any weight, I have lost 4.5 inches in total so far after 7 days doing shred!! I am really pleased with these results and even better, I can actually see it in the mirror:D

Back