30 day Shred

Pretika - I totally felt the same about level 3 but it still works and I would keep with 3 :D

Trimlee - honestly I have not done much.. i sampled my biggest loser wii game and your shape and that's about it... but plan to re-start the shred after Kendal Calling festival this weekend :D

Keep it up guys u have come this far xx

Claree__x said:
I did it. It was HARD. Still on L1 but day 9 and it's my totm so I'm putting it down to that :(

Yes! Those scales - mine do the scale to try to put me off exercising; some kind of global scale conspiracy going on, huh ;D

louisa_jane said:
You can do it! I put mine off till just now but im glad ive got it out of the way now. Plus all scales work differntly..mine lie to me at home and change all the time during the day.

Yes! Those scales - mine do the same to try to put me off exercising; some kind of global scale conspiracy going on, huh?! ;D

Level 2 Day 4 done. Just one thing to say this morning: PLANK SHMANK ;(

trimlee said:
Level 2 Day 4 done. Just one thing to say this morning: PLANK SHMANK ;(

WTG !!! What a great feeling
It's all done and out the way now for today.

Kind of missing the shred but am doing Kettleworx and c25k now for a bit of a change. Will probably give shred another go after.
Keep up the good work shredders :)

Yes! Those scales - mine do the same to try to put me off exercising; some kind of global scale conspiracy going on, huh?! ;D

yea very annoying. I weigh before my 'official' weigh in an think iv lost more than i actually have -.- should probably hide them away somewhere :p

And whats with the pendulum lunges on level 2?? Dammit, I just can't get the hang of it.
It's good to see the girls struggling on the dvd, gives us all hope.

And whats with the pendulum lunges on level 2?? Dammit, I just can't get the hang of it.
It's good to see the girls struggling on the dvd, gives us all hope.

Yea i lose my balance all the time on those. I have to do them a bit slower than on the dvd.

It took me about a week to do them right ! I kept trying to make my elbows do things that elbows shouldn't do :eek:

CrazyCatLady said:
level 3 day 6 out of the way. Almost finished! I'm a bit worried though because I leave for Europe on Monday for 3 weeks, and although I'll be doing lots of walking there, I'm worried that when I get back I won't be in any kind of shape to shred and I'll be back to square one!

Well done, just 4 days to go CCLady! I know what u mean about stopping but it should be ok if you keep quite active out there. Have a great holiday! :)

CrazyCatLady said:
level 3 day 6 out of the way. Almost finished! I'm a bit worried though because I leave for Europe on Monday for 3 weeks, and although I'll be doing lots of walking there, I'm worried that when I get back I won't be in any kind of shape to shred and I'll be back to square one!

Your body won't give up on you in 3 weeks! You'll probably find it hard at first but you'll be back up to speed before you know it.

I'm moving on to level 2 tomorrow and I've heard nothing but scary things about it so far :(

day 9 level one.

don't want to leave level one, i've become attached to it lol

only one more week til hols so i will have only a few days on level 2 and then i will prob have to start all over again from level 1 as i'm away for two weeks.

still struggling with cardio..jeez am i ever going to get fit, the funny thing is on the last circuit i am practically hopping off the ground doing the cardio, i am brilliant at it...lol not feeling any thinner by the way :mad: and i dont' see much difference in inches either. so i will wait until friday and see what happens..

marylou said:
day 9 level one.

don't want to leave level one, i've become attached to it lol

only one more week til hols so i will have only a few days on level 2 and then i will prob have to start all over again from level 1 as i'm away for two weeks.

still struggling with cardio..jeez am i ever going to get fit, the funny thing is on the last circuit i am practically hopping off the ground doing the cardio, i am brilliant at it...lol not feeling any thinner by the way :mad: and i dont' see much difference in inches either. so i will wait until friday and see what happens..

The strength bits kill me and the jumping jacks into jump ropes bit - awch! The last circuit is my favourite, maybe cause it's the last!

Hi All - I did day 3 level 3 ( day 23) this morning and it was tough... I am missing the weights excercises and I am struggling with the "explosive" cardio only because I dont want to go through the floor boards!! I have an old house and the boards already creek!!!

I am going to keep going for another 7 days.. I bought the kettleworx programme so i am going to start that tomorrow..

notsoskinnymarge said:
It took me about a week to do them right ! I kept trying to make my elbows do things that elbows shouldn't do :eek:

Elbows - so it's not just me wondering about positioning my elbows correctly?!

Come over to Level 2 ladies and let's all enjoy (endure!) it together! :O

Pretika said:
Hi All - I did day 3 level 3 ( day 23) this morning and it was tough... I am missing the weights excercises and I am struggling with the "explosive" cardio only because I dont want to go through the floor boards!! I have an old house and the boards already creek!!!

I am going to keep going for another 7 days.. I bought the kettleworx programme so i am going to start that tomorrow..

Pretika, I'm planning on doing the kettleworx programme too. Think I'll order it now and present it to myself as a gift for completing the Shred! Let us know how u get on; kettlebells have been getting rave reviews on this site!

Pretika said:

I enjoy the kettleworx. You've reminded me, must give it another go. I get into it with one thing but it does you good to mix it up.

Back