30 day Shred

I've been using 1kg weights from asda. Did another day of level one. Still struggling with the jacks! :eek:

Still don't mind jumping jacks or but kicks & still really disliking the jump rope! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 5 down and am beginning to feel that I might make it to level 2 after day 10!
Today was the easiest so far and although I still struggled with skipping and jumping at the beginning of the workout, by the end I was a lot more bouncy :D

I've had a days break today as I'm a little under the weather and have lots on at the moment that I need to be well for so think I'm going to manage it every other day hope it still works

I have decided I must really dig out my sports bra :eek: The jacks are not doing my boobs (or my belly!) much good!

i've just completed day 7 of level 1, its still a challenge everyday but i can feel it working. not looking forward to level 2 i must say lol

We're all different in what we find tough - there are a couple of tough one's in level 2 but I didn't find itch huge jump from 1 so don't panic! Well done for sticking with it!

My cold has finally got the better of me feeling terrible as I weigh tomorrow and haven't done the shred since Sunday but have absolutely zero energy :(

Hi ladies,
Hope you don't mind me butting in on conversation ere, I too started the 30 day shred I'm on day 7 tomorrow, I was so nervous about doing it though (im not good with pain) but boy am i glad I did,noticing great results, think I'm gonna stick with level one for afew more days than 10, watched level 2 & thought better work a tad harder before starting it...
Weigh in tomorro so here's hoping there's for a good loss!!!!!!

Good luck all & stick with it xxxxxxx

Ive done levels 1 and 2 today and yesterday to make up for not doing it over the weekend :)
I'm more focusing on the cardio sections just now, I've done my back in which makes strength and lying on the floor for the abs excersises tough. I make sure I'm still moving but just have to modify some things but I guess as long as your heartrate is up thats the main thing.

Hi Everyone,

I've had this dvd for a little while, haven't been doing it everyday as have been doing other dvds too. I did level 2 yesterday for I think the second time, I know its only 20 mins but sooo hard! Was exhausted when I was finished lol.

I'm glad I've found this forum. I think I'm gonna do the shread properly so that means 15 days @ level 2 and 15 @ level 3. Today is day 2 level 2, that makes it sound a bit daunting. The reason I'm not including level 1 in the 30 days is cos I've been doing other dvds when I tried it I didn't feel it worked me hard enough for just 20 mins. I'll prob regret it tho! Haha!

Wish me luck, altho I like the feeling after doing any exercise I find it really hard to get motivated in the first instance. I'm hoping this forum will help with that :)

Enjoy the shread ladies, sweat it out! :)

My DVD has just arrived at work from amazon!! :)

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

Well that knackered me out this morning, but managed to take my dog for a walk afterwards :) I'm not sure what they're called but the V raise with seated squat on the last strength of level 2 is a killer!! I find those so hard and can't manage all of them on it :( never mind I'm sure my stamina/strength will improve!

Boop-Da-Loop said:
Well that knackered me out this morning, but managed to take my dog for a walk afterwards :) I'm not sure what they're called but the V raise with seated squat on the last strength of level 2 is a killer!! I find those so hard and can't manage all of them on it :( never mind I'm sure my stamina/strength will improve!

Yeh they are very hard! I still cant complete any of the strength excercises of level 2 in full. I dont like the cardio bits of routines 2 n 3 very much either i have such a slippy floor And i find it hard to keep my grip since i cant keep my hands and feet on the mat at the same time.

Does anyone know how many calories this video will burn i know it will depend but a rough estimate. I use the myfitness app on my iphone and its very time consuming entering each individual excercise lol.

OMG, cf70, I've not even looked at level 3 yet! Haha! I'll cross that bridge in 13 days time :) I've set up a little DVD ticker on here now, hopefully that'll keep me going.

Back