30 day Shred

I started level 2 today - wow it is hard, but do-able just. Had to do the midified squat thrusts. Finding them quite tough with my gammy wrist. I think I could do a full push up now too if it wasn't for my wrist so that is good progress considering its only been a week and a half and I haven't done level one every day due to time constraints.

Plan to do level 2 every day this week

My copy arrived this morning so I shall have a look at it after lunch.

Cant remember where I am so going to do level 1 again this week, half term here so not sure how well I will get on, and start level 2 next week.
Day 1 done

Day 1 level 1. That woman is a sadist! Managed the strength, struggled with the jacks, but I did it!

Day 1 level 1. That woman is a sadist! Managed the strength, struggled with the jacks, but I did it!

It does get easier but nothing like the Wii, hoping once I get in shape with this will be able to just do Wii

Finished day 10 level 1 today - on to level 2 tomorrow ahhh!! my arms are killing at the moment!

Day 2 level 1. After only being abit stiff in the quads this morning, I can really feel them after todays session :eek: But I did manage all the jumping jacks! "400lb people can do jumping jacks"!

I quite like the jumping jacks! Those horrible floor moves in the cardio sections of level 2 exhuast me!
But at least it's done for today can't wait for my cold shower!

I did day 1 today, looking forward to doing it again tomorrow. I dont mind the jumping jacks but I despised the skipping! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

In level 3 you do jumping jacks with weights.. I found them hard!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Relle said:
I did day 1 today, looking forward to doing it again tomorrow. I dont mind the jumping jacks but I despised the skipping! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

At day seven I still despise the skipping!!

Back