30 day Shred

Just did levels 1 and 2 together...needing a shower BADLY now!

I haven't eaten since about 12 so I now feel very very sick lol

Just done d7, level one ... yesterday I was feeling confident about level two but after reading up on here I checked it out on the dvd today while I was recovering ... eek ... think I may be following the easy version for all of it :rolleyes:.
Still, 7 days in and I haven't given up or lost interest, I think this forum keeps me going .. thank you ladies!

Level 2 day 6 done minus plank push ups haha x

Today is day 6 of level one :) my knees are feeling better, for the most part at least... Still can't do the push ups too well but I am getting better with them. I broke my tailbone about two years ago, and recently re-injured it and push ups will sometimes cause me to lose feeling in my legs (if I do too many of them). The work out is getting easier overall and I am seeing results :)

I ordered the shred last night. Have heard good things about it from lots of sources, and for £4.99 got nothing to lose.
Can't wait for it to arrive ( though I may change my mind on that!) :D

Did day 4 on level 2 today. Found it really hard, thought I was meant to be getting stronger. Felt so weak!! I'll keep at it though. Always feel better once I've done it and had a lovely bowl of fruit and natural yogurt as my reward :)

Hi Sue,
It is a good workout, but pretty challenging. The thing to remember is that its for such a short time its worth doing as much as poss. That's what I was trying to keep in mind this morning! Haha!

Good luck! :)

just completed day 8 of level 1 today, had a day off yesterday and did a davina one instead. it felt much easier today but the press ups are still killing me. :)

Day 5 level 1. Did all the jacks for the first time! Something must be working!

All ive had today to eat is a mcdonalds oops although it only added upto 850 cals so im still technically under the 1200 limit.
However i feel guilty so i did levels 1 and 2 although its soo late at night to be exercising :(

Oh Christ!

Just did Level 1 Day 1 and although waiting till almost 1am to start can't have been good, I still assume if I started 12 hours ago I'd still hurt. Wowzers Jillian - you really know how to make it burn!

So I'm going to pop up my stats and hopefully in 30 days i'll have a few inches less to report!

C x

Bust: 38.5
Chest: 32
Waist: 35
Hips: 37.5
Thighs: 21
Upper arm: 11 (hope it's right - very hard to do this one handed!)

Oh I know how you feel! Owtchie!

Day 6 level 1 and I no longer feel as if I need the paramedics after the cardio! Still gasping and sweating cobs but I know I'll survive. Knees just a tad sore so I'll leave it till monday now.
Pinkyblonde I got my weights from Asda. They're D shaped 1kg ones and were dirt cheap.

Just done day7 of level 8 hate it so much!! Did level 1 also for fun :)

Back