30 day Shred

Day 7 done!

Wohoo!

Day 3 level 2 done. Had a few people comment that I've lost weight which unfortunately not really but trying so must be toning up!!!!! So felt motivated although had to do a set of crunches with a 2 year old sat on me!!!! Did find it....., we I can't say easier just perhaps less hellish!!!! Hope I can get some momentum now - have to buy some jeans tomorrow :(

Level 1 day 1 complete.... Wow it's hard!! Taken measurements and I weigh in at WW on Monday's so will take Monday's as start weight and will see how I get on xx

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

I had a day off from Shred yesterday and finding it hard to get the motivation for today so making myself log onto here and post something ... hoping I get the kick up the .... that I need!

:) Well that worked :)
30 mins later and all done.

Level 1 day 2 completed... Felt alot better than yesterday!! Woo!! ;-) xx

Day 4 level 2 completed, found it tough today - hate plank jumps!!! Going to try to do a few days in a row again - just need to find motivation :)

Day 3 Level 1 completed!! Stupid time to do it tho-kept putting off-raaagh!! x

I'm a bit of a late night exerciser too and I know it's def a case of procrastination most days. But as long as I get it done I'm happy. Was nearly midnight for me last night too but got it done!

Day 10 level 1 today. Then onto the dreaded level 2!

Took my measurements and have lost 4.5 inches since starting so even though the scales is not my friend at the moment the tape measure certainly is.

Keep it up everyone! We'll look like Anita in no time!

Oh dear lord, day 2 level 1 done! I actually went to the end today so that's progress :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Has anyone done level 3? Level 2 is hurting my hands with the planks, don't know whether to do them on forearms or move to level 3 but not ready really????

i ordered this the other night, i'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of it... just a quick question, you guys have been mentioning weights - do i need to go out and buy some weights or will a couple of tins of something suffice as they do with Davina? :character00116:
I'm intending to do it during the week and have weekends off, let's see how it goes!

I'd recommend getting some 3lb weights if you can. Have used both beans and weights and there really is a huge difference. If however weights aren't an option tins of beans etc are def better than nothing.

I'd recommend getting some 3lb weights if you can. Have used both beans and weights and there really is a huge difference. If however weights aren't an option tins of beans etc are def better than nothing.
3lb weights??? My arms feel like they're about to drop off with 2lb ones!

Has anyone done level 3? Level 2 is hurting my hands with the planks, don't know whether to do them on forearms or move to level 3 but not ready really????

I know what you mean, I am on day 6 level 2 and am considering dropping back to level one, not because of the cardio but the planks are killing my arms!

Hope you don't mind me butting in here - you're all doing so well!

I've done level 1 3 or 4 times a week for the last 3 weeks, have been using 1kg weights (the only ones I have). I have decent stamina for the cardio but my core strength is rubbish... doing the forward lunge & bicep curl I stuggle to balance some days! At the start I couldn't even do one modified push up :( and now I can just about manage a couple so that's an improvement. I intend to carry on until I can do each exercise to a decent standard before I move on to level 2, which I suspect will take me a lot longer than 10 goes! I feel like a right numpty doing the bicycle crunches at the end, I'm just glad no-one can see me when I do it! :ashamed0005:

I think Jillian is amazing but god her voice annoys me sometimes, especially when I'm struggling, I have to turn the volume down & drown her out with my own music!

Level 2 Day 1

Sweet Jesus. I thought I was giving it a fair go till the last lot of strength and cardio. Jillian is not wrong, my shoulders were burning big time.

Must just remember how hard i found level 1 in the beginning and persevere!

Keep at it everyone! We're doing great!

I feel like a right numpty doing the bicycle crunches at the end, I'm just glad no-one can see me when I do it! :ashamed0005:
!

Oh I agree 100% with you on this!

FYI - The Portuguese word for baby seal is Foquinah. I know this because this was the nickname given to me by a Brazilian guy after he saw me attempting crunches a few years ago!

Back