30 day Shred

I have officially fallen off the wagon :(

wedding dress = no more weight loss or shape change feasible - this has to take priority

so I will start the process again after the wedding and honeymoon when the countdown will be on for the big 40 birthday in sept.

Good luck everyone, keep up the good work xx

Ah, I thought it was 10 days at each level.....but, then, I didn't actually bother reading the back of the DVD! hahahaha Ah, well....I might go onto level 2 tonight then :)

Yes I can see results. I an dieting anyway so who knows how much weight loss is to do with that but the muscle is def new! My arms are much more defined and my stomach is tighter.

Aaah this is music to my ears! Can't stand my arms :cry:

Have to say the most I've managed of this was 3 days in a row of Level 1 (I also do Body Pump & Spinning at the gym) so keep making excuses for not being able to fit it in my day but now a couple of girls at work have bought it we're doing the 30 day challenge in June :D can't wait to see the results!

I have officially fallen off the wagon :(

wedding dress = no more weight loss or shape change feasible - this has to take priority

so I will start the process again after the wedding and honeymoon when the countdown will be on for the big 40 birthday in sept.

Good luck everyone, keep up the good work xx

Well done in getting so far with the Shred! You've done fantastically well - an inspiration - hope your wedding is wonderful :D

wow AJB your weight loss is phenomenal! do you have a food diary on here so I can pinch a few tips.....

Really? You think so? I've been struggling for weeks! Worked out that for March I actually gained 2lbs that month (though lost 5 inches - go figure!) and April I stayed the same (and lost 6 inches) :eek: its only this month that the weight has started coming off again and I've finally got that pesky Club 10 Award :D

Don't usually post food diaries but think I may do whilst I'm shredding in June - get the impression that with the additional calorie burn, if I don't eat enough the scales are liable to get stuck!

well I'm impressed with it lol.

It is a good idea to keep a food diary, but I found the myfitnesspal.com calorie food diet more useful, you'll be surprized at how few calories you have sometimes but still eating well and you know how that stops your loss if you're not having enough calories.

I use my weight loss diary on here mainly to put thoughts down and I do put my food on it if I remember what I've eaten...

I did my first day yesterday and I have been in so much agony all today that I could not go straight into day 2 hopefully the pain will die diwn for tmw

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

day 2 (yesterday) was fine, until i went to the docs with chest pain (NOT from the shred! a recurring pain i've had for years!) and they told me i had a pneumothorax - air between the lung and the chest wall! :O
turns out (after 5hrs of blood tests, heart monitors and chest x-rays that i have a weakened section of intercostal (between the ribs) muscle :S so will continue with the shred but take it easy on the pres ups and chest flies! :D
day 3 will be tonight while dh is out - for a while i was laying on my emergency dept trolley and actually thinking "this is going to bugger up my shred!" XD

joyfulspirit said:
day 2 (yesterday) was fine, until i went to the docs with chest pain (NOT from the shred! a recurring pain i've had for years!) and they told me i had a pneumothorax - air between the lung and the chest wall! :O
turns out (after 5hrs of blood tests, heart monitors and chest x-rays that i have a weakened section of intercostal (between the ribs) muscle :S so will continue with the shred but take it easy on the pres ups and chest flies! :D
day 3 will be tonight while dh is out - for a while i was laying on my emergency dept trolley and actually thinking "this is going to bugger up my shred!" XD

Gosh! Do be careful!!

Take care to rest and recover. The Shred will still be there when the pain has gone. xx

thanks! it's still sore, so i'm being carfeul and winding back when it twinges - but day 4 DONE!
NOW my legs are starting to hurt, i was hobbling around the house earlier! :D
but i swear i can see & feel a difference already!

keep going mojo, over halfway through Lvl 1!
did you take mesurements or pictures before you started?
i did measurements, frankly i have enough 'before' pictures of myslef!

joyfulspirit said:
keep going mojo, over halfway through Lvl 1!
did you take mesurements or pictures before you started?
i did measurements, frankly i have enough 'before' pictures of myslef!

Thanks joyfulspirit...yesterday was the first day I really had to force myself to do the shred, and I fear today will be the same. Today is last day on level 1, will start level 2 tomorrow for 10 days, and finally level 3 for 13 days, eke!!

I didn't take pics or measurements, but I'm on weight watchers and get weighed event Tuesday, so hopefully the scales will reflect the shred!!

I can see a difference in my stomach, I can see some definition down the sides, only slight, but it is defo there :)

Also, my arms, I'm sure they are less wobbly, less bingo wingy :)

What I find weird about this DVD is that everyday a new part of me hurts, today it's the lower part if my bum, really weird place to hurt...think it must be the squats, but I don't remember hurting there!!

When are you taking your next set of measurements?? Will be exciting to see where you have lost the inches from.

Good luck with day 5 today :)

i WI on a wednesday, and i might measure this week too. i was planning on only measuring once a month, buuuut i've been watching the last 10lbs boot camp "tandoori approves!" and they measure every week.

i will definitely post any decrease! (before starting the shred i had lost 2" around my waist in 3 weeks)

:D

Day 7 complete, last day on level 1.

Got my fiancé to do it with me tonigth and boy did he sweat, I mean really, really sweat!! Made me feel good as he's really fit, does triathlons and all sorts!!

Well i've just completed level 1 day 5, I had a couple of naughty days off at the weekend due to being really busy and actually feel guilty for it. Will do day 6 after work tonight and try and get back into it.

Lynn

Back