30 day Shred

Phew Day 3 done, it was so hard :( I hope it'll get easier. Mind I didn't think I'd be able to do it tonight because I've been aching all day, but I managed :)

My knees are sore too, not my joints but the muscles just above, it's from all the squatting, I'm 32 and don't usually have knee probs.

And there's no way I could do this without my trusty sports bra, I'd have two black eyes :p

Hey surfhunny let me tell you it really does get easier.Ive just done day 4 level 1 and my legs,like yours have been aching,but funny enough when i get in and do the dvd it eases a little..ironic.Anyway today they have eased a fair bit and im hoping by tomorrow its not so sore to squat.Im really enjoying it though.Keep on shredding!!

I can't believe how much I'm enjoying this - early to bed now so I can get up and shred first thing :D

Just done day 6 and it defo gets easier! With the cardio think I'll always be counting down the seconds haha but I nearly did all the bicycle today :) xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Just done day 6 and it defo gets easier! With the cardio think I'll always be counting down the seconds haha but I nearly did all the bicycle today :) xx

I'm impressed!! I'm not sure I'll ever manage the bicycle, it'd be better if it was done at the beginning but I guess there'll be a reason she put that little killer at the end! :)

:) u will be surprised - u can slowly push yourself a little but further each time :D x

Surprisingly I'm not aching nearly as much today yay :) I'm well into shredding now, I actually thought about doing it twice tomorrow and Sunday but we'll see how I feel, but then I'm a bit mad!!

I've got her other DVDs so if I'm brave on sat n sun I'll do shred n one of them :) xx

i skipped off last night to go for dinner with my next door neighbour and found that she's been shredding too! she got it after after she spotted my facebook updates :D

:) u will be surprised - u can slowly push yourself a little but further each time :D x

I totally agree,at the start i could only do the bicycle by resting my legs each time,now i can go at least half way without stopping :D:DIm very proud of that.
So its day 5 done and dusted ;),legs are feeling better,a little bit sore but nothing like at the start.

I totally agree,at the start i could only do the bicycle by resting my legs each time,now i can go at least half way without stopping :D:DIm very proud of that.
So its day 5 done and dusted ;),legs are feeling better,a little bit sore but nothing like at the start.

Thats good to know, I can do about half before I have to rest my legs in between. Just about to do Day 4 so I'll see how I get on with it. Should've done it as soon as I got in but my friend rang me so we've been on the phone for an hour oopsy. Right off to Shred!!!

Day 4 done :D my weights only seem to heavy for the side squat exercises, I switch to water bottles for the 2nd set of those but otherwise okay again. Did better on the bicycle this time almost made it to the end but not quite, my stomach killed! Still happy with it but concerned that I seem to be bulking up rather than losing inches.

Day 4 done :D my weights only seem to heavy for the side squat exercises, I switch to water bottles for the 2nd set of those but otherwise okay again. Did better on the bicycle this time almost made it to the end but not quite, my stomach killed! Still happy with it but concerned that I seem to be bulking up rather than losing inches.

Are your weights too heavy ?
Are you still using 5kg ones ?
I think that may bulk you up.

:)

Level 2 is getting easier.
I am still missing out a few bits. But I am doing more :)
I will keep plodding on with it :)

Day 4 done :D my weights only seem to heavy for the side squat exercises.

Omg,me too i dont know what it is but i seem to be able for everything else(well almost except the bicycle) until i get to these...hhmmmmm strange:rolleyes:.

I struggle most with cardio! On day one I did it all but can't now :( nearly all ... Hmmm... Day 7 done x

Mine as just 2lb xx

notsoskinnymarge said:
Are your weights too heavy ?
Are you still using 5kg ones ?
I think that may bulk you up.

:)

Hmm think you might be right. I just picked up my 3kg weights and thought they felt a lot heavier than the ones with 5 on them so weighed my weights lol and they're actually 5lbs not 5kgs which is what it said on the box. I also picked up my shake weight which is 1.1kg and that's way too light, feels like I'm not using any. I don't know what to do now as there's no happy medium, without having to buy a whole new set of weights :(

Do I carry on and risk getting bigger or do I get the 1.1kg weights from Argos and risk it not being very effective because I've started at a higher weight????? Hmmmm

I would stick with them for now :) u aren't going to bulk up that quick - and who wouldn't like a bit of definition in their arms rather than bingo wings :) xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
I would stick with them for now :) u aren't going to bulk up that quick - and who wouldn't like a bit of definition in their arms rather than bingo wings :) xx

Very true!! I measured my arms and thighs last night (got huge shock :eek: ) so I'll be able to tell a bit more accurately. And I guess once the fat goes a bit more from dieting they won't look so bulky, just toned :D aaaaah that'd be lovely :D

Back