30 day Shred

Ok so its day 10 done and tomorrow im onto level 2.
Im not looking forward to it at all,at all.......Im sure im going to ache again like i did after day 2 on level 1.I`ll let you all know how i get on.

I'm just done day 9 first day of level 2!!! It started off fine, it was just the very last set that was brutal!!! I told Jillian to "Fcuk off" at one point, the abs are so much harder and my shoulders burned a bit, I'm sure I'll ache in the morning again.

Well done all! X

Hey all - even though my thighs are aching !! I managed to do all of day 3 with out stopping except the 2nd set of star jumps- I even managed the while of the bicycle !!!

I'm sure I will feel the pain even more tomorrow !! When should I measure myself next ?? After 5 days???

Feeling good - I really think this is working !!

On the food front I have been good - but a small slice of cake slipped in - but I am still way under my 1000 Cals !!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! said:
Ok so its day 10 done and tomorrow im onto level 2.
Im not looking forward to it at all,at all.......Im sure im going to ache again like i did after day 2 on level 1.I`ll let you all know how i get on.

Hee hee!! Not the same - different places - wears off quicker though.

Level 2 is my favourite! xx

Surfhunny said:
I'm just done day 9 first day of level 2!!! It started off fine, it was just the very last set that was brutal!!! I told Jillian to "Fcuk off" at one point, the abs are so much harder and my shoulders burned a bit, I'm sure I'll ache in the morning again.

The abs work gives great results - got a cheeky little bit of definition to show for it!! xx

Pretika said:
Hey all - even though my thighs are aching !! I managed to do all of day 3 with out stopping except the 2nd set of star jumps- I even managed the while of the bicycle !!!

I'm sure I will feel the pain even more tomorrow !! When should I measure myself next ?? After 5 days???

Feeling good - I really think this is working !!

On the food front I have been good - but a small slice of cake slipped in - but I am still way under my 1000 Cals !!

Progress after 5 days!! Fab huh? xx

Well done :)

I am finding level 2 very difficult - I have to stop constantly on the parts that involve holding ur body up with your arms (and moving legs out, side to side or twisting plank).. I weigh just under 19 stone... I felt so positive with level 1 but feel like a failure with level 2... I will keep trying as I was sweating just as much if not more even though I didnt manage it all

Hope ur all well xx

CarlyLanky140 said:

I am finding level 2 very difficult - I have to stop constantly on the parts that involve holding ur body up with your arms (and moving legs out, side to side or twisting plank).. I weigh just under 19 stone... I felt so positive with level 1 but feel like a failure with level 2... I will keep trying as I was sweating just as much if not more even though I didnt manage it all

Hope ur all well xx

I really struggled with level 2 also at first. I still have to stop on bits, just not as often. :)

CarlyLanky140 said:

Hope ur all well xx

Keep going with it Carly, I hate the plank bits too, I'm pretty sure I'm not doing it properly but at least we're doing it, we'll still be doing some good!!!

Thanks guys :)

keep on it maggie, it's good once you get going!
and it's raining here so the run is off! :D

Thanks Joyfulspirit, always nice to get some encouragement :) all geared up for day 2. I must say I am looking forward to shredding today. I am going to finish level 1 and then get started on the C25K while doing level 2.:D

Take you measurements - often it shows in inches and in your clothes more than on the scales!!

4 more Shreds and I'm going to re-do mine!! xx

I need to get a measuring tape, lost the one I had before. I have noticed that my clothes feel a bit loose and I have had to take off a couple of inches off my work trousers as they feel a bit loose :) that's a good sign.

:eek: ahhhh after day 3 I struggled to come down the stairs my thighs kill and it was hard lowering on to the loo lol!!!!

Feeling less achy today, and looking forward to day 4 level 1! I called Jillian ALSORTS yesterday hahaha!!

Ok so after my,first day yesterday I cant even walk down stairs properly this morning. Am looking forward to doing day 2 but dreading it aswell. Don't no if my legs will handle it :)

Day 2 level 1 done and I feel brilliant (give it an hour till the aching starts again). Hope to go up to level 2 between 5 and 7 days but it depends on how I am doing with strength. When have others moved on to level 2?

hels123smiles said:
:eek: ahhhh after day 3 I struggled to come down the stairs my thighs kill and it was hard lowering on to the loo lol!!!!

Feeling less achy today, and looking forward to day 4 level 1! I called Jillian ALSORTS yesterday hahaha!!

I used the disabled toilet at work for the few days of Shred because it has a rail in so I could lower myself onto the loo lol. Feeling way better now day 10 tonight!!!

I used the disabled toilet at work for the few days of Shred because it has a rail in so I could lower myself onto the loo lol. Feeling way better now day 10 tonight!!!

hahha, thats a good idea for work tomorrow, lol! I reallllllly gave it some today after a reallly bad day!!!!

I feel good! YAY!

Back