30 day Shred

Ohh goodluck with level 3 - do let me know how you get on

Ahhhh motivation needed for tonight ladies!!!!! Too warm and I just want to drink wine and sit outside!

hels123smiles said:
Ahhhh motivation needed for tonight ladies!!!!! Too warm and I just want to drink wine and sit outside!

Wine ? On a school night ? :eek:

Do it and use wine as ur reward :D x

DONE! Day 15!!

I think I was really bored of level 2, I didnt like it at all, so I moved up to level 3 :) I liked it, and called her everything from a pig to a dog! But did it and glad I did.

I dont feel like vino now, just a nice glass of water!

Yay!!! Well done :) x

Well done ladies, you are all working so hard yet sounding so positive - even on level 3. That wilI motivate me to get through level 1; just waiting for my DVD to arrive!

This is going to sound crazy but I'm really missing my shred - so will continue with it and do the six pack DVD as well.

Well done Shreddies!! Keep going!! xx

Day 21, 14th on level 2 complete

Should really move onto level 3, but I've had 3 days off so not feeling very fit!! Will atempt level 3 on thursday...hopefully

9 days to go

Well done :) x

Hello there - have only just found this thread. Have been doing Shred for 25 consecutive days now. Just 5 more level 3s to go (have been doing 10 days at each level).

Probably the best place to see my progress so far is my blog which is also linked to in my signature. I am a total JM convert.

As this is a general thread, I should also mention that I am doing this whilst on a VLCD. I may well manage to lose a stone over the 30 Days - but that's mainly what I would have lost on a VLCD anyway. The inchloss has been phenomenal though!

I melted into my mat last night - I usually don't break a sweat until the final circuit, but I was dripping into my eyes by the end of circuit 1 last night! Ew.

Lol bless u! I've just done day 2 of level 3 ... 8 more (plus the rest of my life lol) x

Day 10 level 2 done..... Day 17 in total. Not ready to move up to level 3 just yet but I'm gonna have a sneak peak later. Away for a few days from next Thursday so I'm not going to manage 30 consecutive days :-( which makes me feel a bit disappointed.
I've bought banish fat and boost metabolism by JM to try after, but I love the way I can fit shred in before work.
Well done all shredders xx

Hi everyone

I've not been on for a few days, feel really guilty but haven't done shred since thursday!! I no its no excuse but on Friday I just couldn't be bothered and had a night out on Friday so was too rough to do it on Saturday and its just snowballed. I think its partly because I was getting a bit fed up of level 2 but am back and gonna attempt level 3 tonight.

Need to look at what dvd I'm gonna buy to try next.

Well done everyone on keeping it going - yous have so much more will power and motivation than me.

Hey guys just to let you know, done my WI this morning and I have lost 3lbs :D. I am so happy. Will shred later :D.

Hi Beverley, I've ordered and I'm waiting too. We might be starting about the same time and could spur each other on!

Hi Trim

Cool! Nice to compare notes. I am sooo unfit right now but determined. I am 5' 7" and stuck at 175 lbs - annoying - nothing else to do but burn it off!!

Back