30 day Shred

After a load of :blahblah: blah blah blah about how i'm not ready to move to level 3........I had a sneak peak last night and felt that I had to do it this morning.
Totally agree with everyone else, I find this one more enjoyable than level 2. First day was mainly with Anita:whip:, although I think I can see more chance of improvement on this one.:party0011::party0011:

I'm going to do level 3 until Thursday then away for a few days, then i'm going to start again to try and see the improvement, if any.:cross:

Just about to do day 17 (day 3 on level 3) I have just done a run so well warmed up!

i couldnt wait to get off level 2, so will do most of the shred on level 3, (16 days out of the 30) but thats ok, Ill just master it ;)

Question for all you lovely shredders out there - is your goal fitness or weight loss? I've heard the view that a goal of fitness is better than a goal of weight loss, as weight loss generally follows fitness.. I think fitness is a great goal but seem to be more motivated by weight loss as a goal. Maybe mixture of both. What are your views?

I think for me, the goal is fitness. Not just of the body, but the mind too.
Weight loss and inch loss are very welcome byproducts ;)

I think I'm still to big to visibly notice a difference from Shredding, but I can feel the difference, my body is getting harder under my flab! That's a good thing because the flab will go away eventually, and muscle helps burn calories faster!!

I am the same :eek:
I can see the difference in my arms however... they were always quite flabby :(, but are looking much better these days.
I think my boobs are doing well out of this too :D. They were quite spaniel ears-ish before I started shredding, but seem to have perked up a wee bit :D

Argh daft iPhone, it's the post after that!!!!!

Hey Shredders, you guys are inspirational! Can't wait for my DVD to arrive!!

Omg my arms and legs are soo sore gonna hurt big time tomorrow is it because I did the shred twice within 12 hours ( evening and then morning ) :-(

Well done all :)

No shred for me today ... Bk to it tomorrow :D x

Last day on level 2 for me tomorrow :)

Shredding really killed me, but at least on to day 9 :).

Day 2 at level 3 this morning, 19 in total so far!
As I am having an "eat anything that's not nailed down" day...... I punished myself with Jillian's burn fat boost metabolism. OMFG!!!!! It was a killer, that will teach me to overload the calories.
Keep up the good work shredders xx

Checking in.... Day 10 done for me on level 1 ... Moving up tomorrow !!

Ahhhhh day 18 DONE! YAY!

Im aching after the Mums race at sports day, I came 3rd woohoo!

Day 28 done this morning...nearly had to leave it to tonight Which means I wouldn't have been done until around now - eeeek! (10.15pm) but I forced myself into an am Shred. I have just about nailed mountain climbers and elbow plank b*stards.

TWO MORE TIMES TO GO - I will finish the Shred first thing on Saturday am - how cool is that?

Starting level 3 tomorrow :eek:

Back