30 day Shred

Well I did day 6 of level 3 today (26/30) .... not loving doing it in this heat but needs must! xx

I struggled today too with the heat....
But the actual exercises, I got on better with :D
I am still a tad achy, especially my knees...
Each time I start a level though, my knees hurt for a good few day, so it will be the same :)
Its all good :D

Yay :) hope knees r ok xx

Yay :) hope knees r ok xx

Thanks Carly :)
I think they have had to much strain over the years :eek:.
I have started taking glucosamine to see if that helps :)

Hope it helps :) tomorrow is another day :) x

Morning girls!

Day 23 done! I managed 10 minutes before the kids got up up. But then my youngest (3) was cheering me on, telling me that my muscles were really big hahah bless him!

Lol hels your little boys so sweet! I'm on day 4 today but will attempt when I go around 1pm. TOM today so looking for excuses lol but I'm going try my best a finish day 4 today xxx

Oh and i have gained 2 lbs since last week but that's to me being a naughty girl! So if after these 30 days I lose even the 2 lbs I'm a happy bunny ;) xx

Guys I gained just under a pound, about 14 ounces. Not too bad but I really thought I would lose something this week. Anyway will definitely be shredding big time today and some p90x thrown in.

Last edited:
Morning All - well I was up bright and breezy this morning and did day 11 (day 1 at level 2). Now I found some of it tough - the pendulam squats - i think I did those wrong !! I realsised that I was rotating my knee the wrong way.... the other areas that are really tough are the plank exercises... I still cant do a press up so struggle with them... the abs were fine and the cardio was tough but I managed it....

feeling good!!!

Just reading some other posts - ladies if you have out on a little bit of weight it could be that you have gained muscle.... try measuring to see if you have had any inch loss.

day 3 level 1 completed. was tough this morning but at least by 25 past 11 its done and dusted now. :)

I have a question, I've already done level 1 and about 4 days of level 2. But because I'm ditzy and got lost I'm starting over. Do you think it'll be okay to mix it up and do level 1 & 2 alternate days just so I don't get bored?

does anyone know if you can purchase 30 day shred on high street? i have no debit/credit card to purchase online..

Shredded level 2 day 2. Phew!

Just thought id comment on here as I see many have posted. Has the 30day shed actually assisted in weight loss for anybody?? Im quite interested in doin it but iv read it slows weight loss down abit.

Also is there just the one dvd?

x

Kimmy, if you are a healthy BMI I would only expect to lose a few lbs..I'm 29 BMI and I lost 17.5 lbs (about 4 extra lbs over my usual monthly weifhtloss) It slowed up my losses for two weeks then I lost a stone in two weeks which never happens at this stage of a VLCD. I suspect people do it for twp weeks, panic and give up.

Back