30 day Shred

Hey all just checking in I have done day 12 ( day 2 level 2) finding the plank work hard !!! And I think I sweat more than level 1 ( I didn't think it was possible ) so not seen any weight loss but def feel slimmer . I got a body composition scale so I can record my percentage body fat .. It is at normal ( only just ) but would like to monitor and bring down a little - hopefully jillian can help !!

Yay well done x

Yes, I've only done it once so far, its longer 40mins + I was really sore after, just like day 1 Shred again - but I was using 3kg weights and doing a lot of the advanced dancer moves.

Enjoy!! xx

Had a look at some youtube videos, looks nice. Can't wait :D. We need the soreness, Lol, at least it means we are really working it ;).

Right day 3 of level 2 done. I am loving this. This is the fittest I have been in a long time, even when I was slimmer than this, I was never this fit. My heart feels really strong and very soon I'm gonna start Couch to 5K. :D Keep working it fellow Shredders.

im onto day 5 level 1 today. think i may do it when back from seeing family. i too was wondering when do you start seeing results. i suppose as ive been on my journey so long with weight loss im scares its not going to show. i feel like im getting bigger, although im watching my calorie intake and havnt had chocolate for over a week (i cant have it anymore it makes me ill) so hoping to see a studden drop all of a sudden.

Yay yippee yay!!!

My 30 DS has arrived and it's my birthday today too. Will start tomorrow :)

Im on level 1 day 5 today, and got BFBM yesterday so Im well stocked for the next couple of months. I think Im going to get a yoga/pilates dvd to alternate with when I move on to BFBM. Im also keeping up the zumba in the evenings.

Im on level 1 day 5 today, and got BFBM yesterday so Im well stocked for the next couple of months. I think Im going to get a yoga/pilates dvd to alternate with when I move on to BFBM. Im also keeping up the zumba in the evenings.

I ordered BFBM as well and should get it today. Have also just got 6 week 6 pack so gonna alternate between the two when finished shred.

I did level 3 day 4 yesterday and was at boxercise last night, def feel stiff and sore today, especially at my stomach and legs.

Blimey I think the shred and boxercise would kill me lol! Zumba seems to compliment it nicely, I cant do it properly yet but I move my hips about for a good half hour so that must be good.

I am very sore today.
But I think that is more to do with trying to remove the bedroom capet and get it to the skip on my own, than the shred.

To be honest, I am not sure I could have removed the carpet, had I not been doing the shred !!
All is good :D

Oh, I forgot to say :eek:

I can definately see muscles in my arms... I think they look so much better than before.
:D

Hi,,,
These all formulas are fake and nothing to do with the real life.I am sorry for my words but that is the true cruel picture...Weight loss is a constant activity that requires plenty of effort in a consistent manner from the person who wants to shred weight...

Yes, you are right!!

However, the 30 day shred is a fantastic start to this consistancy. Some of the people who are doing/done the shred have done virtually no exercise for many years, so please dont come critasising when just to even order this DVD has taken much courage!
I have noticed an ongoing trend however, when people get to the end of the shred they are looking for more, that isnt it, 'oh I have finished the 30 day shred, nice one' and thats it, they are looking to keep moving, keeping up the fabulous fitness levels they have achieved!

So hats off to you shreders, your awesome! xxxx

Just cme across this thred, i am currently about to start day 5 and despite the stomach bug im enjoying it :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15.5lbs gone 50.5 to go!!!! ****

Hi,,,
These all formulas are fake and nothing to do with the real life.I am sorry for my words but that is the true cruel picture...Weight loss is a constant activity that requires plenty of effort in a consistent manner from the person who wants to shred weight...

I'm sorry, where did you come from? We are here because we all want to achieve one goal and that's to be fit and healthy. If you are not trying to do either then please disappear, we don't need critics here.

Hi,,,

damn, I fed the troll :rolleyes:

:feedtroll: :D :D :D

Now now ladies! Just keep shredding lol!! ;) I still have to do my day 5 today n feeling lazy!! Someone give me a kick up the bum!! Xx

Back