30 day Shred

Keep going trimlee, you're doing great!

This morning I was on my last day of Level 1, and I was doing the push-ups, when the DVD froze :(. I tried replaying the DVD twice and it just froze in the same place, so I just thought 'sod it' and went on to Level 2.

Soo, I'll say Level 1 Day 10 completed, and now, Level 2 Day 1 completed. It's sooo hard, there are too many planks in there! I had to keep stopping. It seemed to go by very quickly.

Although it was my first day, I just decided to follow Natalie for most of it. I think some of Anita's moves are too easy and I think if I start of by following her I'll just get complacent, and as Jillian says, you have to push!

im just about to do day 7 of level 1. i had some lunch and ended up snoozing for a bit after so thought id do the workout before settling down for the afternoon watching te biggest loser austrailia. love that show.
right, ill b back :)

Have just started shred again level 1. I'll have to count is as day 1 as I've had a gap. I managed to do it all (just!). Admit I followed Anita!!

Feeling really good at the moment. Will see what tomorrow brings!

rugbykirsty87 said:
im just about to do day 7 of level 1. i had some lunch and ended up snoozing for a bit after so thought id do the workout before settling down for the afternoon watching te biggest loser austrailia. love that show.

What channel is that on? I'm a Biggest Loser junkie!!

CrazyCatLady said:
Keep going trimlee, you're doing great!

.... and now, Level 2 Day 1 completed. It's sooo hard, there are too many planks in there! I had to keep stopping. It seemed to go by very quickly.

Although it was my first day, I just decided to follow Natalie for most of it. I think some of Anita's moves are too easy and I think if I start of by following her I'll just get complacent, and as Jillian says, you have to push!

Thanks Catlady & well done! Oh for the day I graduate to 'Natalie moves'!!

Beverley8603 said:
Have just started shred again level 1. I'll have to count is as day 1 as I've had a gap. I managed to do it all (just!). Admit I followed Anita!!

Feeling really good at the moment. Will see what tomorrow brings!

Good job for getting back in Bev :)

rugbykirsty87 said:

Kirsty, good going!

ive done my shred for it day :) feeling muccccch better now.

surfhunny its on sky living it. if im right i think that thy show like 2 weeks of BLA over every weekend. ive sky plused mine. great reward :)

Yay thank you Kirsty, I've Sky+'d it too now yay!!! More inspiration for me :)

Shred Legs!!!!

The change is not massive but I think it's visible, especially my bum. The black pants is before I did Shred, and the brown pants were a couple of days ago. This is without formal dieting just shredding :)

thats why i like it too. inspiration at its best x

Oopsy adding the pics would help!

Attachments

• image-2950886945.jpg
    image-2950886945.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 72
thats great :) deffo visable xxx

Wish that top belly would go though, it's the bane of my life. I feel like its some kind of alien thats attached itself to me lol.... a chocolate loving alien!! But still i will persevere and shrink that b*gger!!

Well done surfhunny on your 'shred legs'!

QUESTION: anyone have an idea on roughly how many calories we burn doing 20 mins of Shred? I know it will vary according to current weight and intensity used but a rough range will help. I am recording my exercise on an App that requires a record of calories burned. I've been putting it as 150 cals, hoping this is a conservative estimate!
PS: I'm on level 1 following Anita and my current BMI is 26- 27.

Thanks Trimlee, I have no idea how many cals it burns. I'd love to know. I sweat way more doing this than I ever have at the gym or running, it would be good to know I'm off to google it!

Okay, I googled it and someone wearing a heart rate monitor who weighed 182lbs burned 190 cals doing level 1. So I guess give or take from there depending on weight and level. Good old google!!

please can someone tell me do u have to do more jumping jacks on level 2? they are the bain of my life but i refuse to watch level 2 incase i get put off by the rest of it.

Ha ha no just 2 short sets in the warm up, no where near as many as level 1. I love jumping jacks, but hate the jump rope.

you have made my day surfhunny! xx

Back