30 day Shred

I'm scared to watch level 3 :eek: but I've got a while yet of mixing up 1 and 2 before I tackle level 3!! :)

good idea. :)

Surfhunny said:
Okay, I googled it and someone wearing a heart rate monitor who weighed 182lbs burned 190 cals doing level 1. So I guess give or take from there depending on weight and level. Good old google!!

Thanks Surfhunny!

Wow Surfhunny

Thanks for the pics - that is so inspiring I can't tell you! So well done you!

I have much tummy fat to lose and pray shred works quickly on that.

That has given me some oomph to do it again tomorrow - assuming I am able. :eek:

Day 4 done, I've gone back to level 1 because I think mixing levels 1 and 2 at this stage is causing me trouble lol, so Level 1 for another 6 days then up to level 2 unless I get bored in the meantime.

Thanks Bev, I hope the difference becomes more noticeable now that I'm dieting too. It does make it worthwhile!

Perpleo said:
just done 1st day of level one :D

i hate the jumping jacks and quite like the skipping rope
definately need to invest in a sports bra if i have to keep doing these jumping jacks lol

Well done!!! A good sturdy sports bra is a definite must for this DVD lol. Good luck with it, it's worth it!

I ddesperately need one, but just dont have the time to go shop for one, hubby works away, I do 2 jobs and have 2 under 5 so just no ME time!!!!!

i got mine from m and s lasr week. works a treat. x

One of mine is from M&S the other is Shock Absorber.

Well done Shredders :) I did the RFL today so no shredding today.. back to it tomorrow :) xx

Well done for RFL!!

well done on rfl.

Thanks guys :D x

Perpleo said:
just done 1st day of level one :D

i hate the jumping jacks and quite like the skipping rope
definately need to invest in a sports bra if i have to keep doing these jumping jacks lol

Welcome to The Shred!

CarlyLanky140 said:
Well done Shredders :) I did the RFL today so no shredding today.. back to it tomorrow :) xx

Hi Carly, I should probably know, but what's RFL? ( guessing it's not rolling on the floor laughing!!!!)

It's Race for Life ;) 5km walk/run/crawl x

CarlyLanky140 said:
It's Race for Life ;) 5km walk/run/crawl x

D'uh to me! Wow, well done Carly, I plan to do that one day! You must feel great completing the RFL, congrats!

Back