30 day Shred

Hiya everyone I asked Pierce if we could get a FAQ section on here and this was the reply:

Let me know what you think so we can sort it out. Xxx

I think it would be great to have its own forum.

Have not shredded today, should do level 3 day 8 but have got no motiviation. Kids are on summer holiday now and I find it so hard to fit it in when they're off, plus still need to go shopping. Someone motivate me please!!

I think it would be great to have its own forum.

Have not shredded today, should do level 3 day 8 but have got no motiviation. Kids are on summer holiday now and I find it so hard to fit it in when they're off, plus still need to go shopping. Someone motivate me please!!

Hey - only 2 Shreds to do and you have completed your first 30 Day Shred!!

If you can do 28 then you can do anything!!

Go for it - its only 20 mins!! xx

louisa_jane said:
Just done day 1 and have discovered I have pathetically weak upper body strength :(

You will be amazed how quickly you improve!!

Keep shredding!! xx

I have two days of shred left to do! Will do one today and last one on wed... Then I'm gonna mix it all up :)

I like this thread! Think a whole forum is maybe too much?! Xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
I have two days of shred left to do! Will do one today and last one on wed... Then I'm gonna mix it all up :)

I like this thread! Think a whole forum is maybe too much?! Xx

Well done!! Another graduate!!

Do you think we are in danger of becoming Jillian obsessed?? xx

Heck yeah and why the devil not?! Got to admit I hoped the bingo wings would have toned a bit :( x

I don't think so - look at how huge this thread is! Curves has a forum up above which hardly gets any traffic compared to this on thread alone - and almost all the diet forums have their own shred thread somewhere. I can honestly say this has changed my life and my approach to exercise, not to mention my strength and muscle and body shape! i have cut lines and i am ripped at the age of 37!!!

I just meant that if we each had our own thread in a forum we wouldn't all be together and I like that we are... But that's just my opinion x

Ah no I don't want to break up the party - no way!!! we could still have the big doing the shred thread - i love this thread!!! but we could have a thing on weights and the other dvds and hannah's slimdown challenge. Just thinking of newbies having to trawl through 2000 posts for the equipment list or the 'how much did you lose' info...

That sound good then :) x

So a shred forum then, if we get in quick once Pierce sets it up we can create threads such as FAQs & Equipment in it. That should keep us Shreddies together and help the newbies at the same time. X

Plan ;)

surfhunny, you have been doing the shred and i read somewhere that you have before and after pics up?? i am still waiting on delivery of my dvd, really wish it would hurry as i have only 25 days left now til my holiday!!!

Hiya Marylou, yeah I've put pics on this thread just of my legs. The change is only over a couple of weeks, I lost track of where I was so I've gone back to level 1 and started again! I can totally recommend it. If you go back a few pages on this thread you should see the 'Shred Legs' lol.

Oh I've made the fatal mistake if coming in and sitting down, need to get off my a$$ and do Shred NOW, NOW Surf NOW, shift your a$$ lol!!!!

SHIFT IT ;) lol

I have just done day 29... day 30 on weds... :) then gonna mix it up with some shred and some of the other 3 JM dvds xx

Buzzing forum today! Hi to all Shredders- veterans, mid-shredders, beginners and about-to-start-ers!

Did day 4 level 1 today, been aching but in a good way, lol!

Back