30 day Shred

I kept getting confused so I've started again and made a chart so I can see exactly where I'm up to. Extra stretching afterwards won't do any harm at all I'm sure. I was surprised by how little stretching there was but my muscles have been okay since the first time I did it.

Hi Surf
I was amazed too by how little I felt the after effects but I am adding a little extra as a caution plus I do like a good yoga type stretch!

going for a power walk in a min and then going for the shred......:sigh:

Day 3 level 2 done this morning! I found the planks a little easier and I think I'm ready for heavier weights. Problem is, the Argos near me and the sports shop have both sold out of dumbells believe it or not, so I shall have to keep improvising with what I have in my cupboards for now!

My tummy is really starting to feel and look toned. I felt it when I was in bed last night and I noticed it felt rock hard. My belly has always been my worst part. It is really big and flabby. This is the most toned it's ever been and I feel great about it.

Weigh-in this evening. Hoping the scales are better than last week (4lb gain).

Good luck other shredders!

9 oclock and im back shredding. xx

Beverley8603 said:
Hi all
I am getting confused as to which 30 day shred I am on!

Anyway. What I am doing is adding a 10 minute stretch to the shred and this gives muscles plenty of stretch time to recover. I just don't think there is enough stretch time on the dvd.

anyone have any thoughts?

I don't think there are enough stretches either. I normally end up doing more that I learned at curves....unless I an really pushed for time :)

where are you hurting the most afterwards ? for me it's the lower front thighs, I have stairs all over in my house and I just couldn't go up, not even speaking about getting down....Abs don't hurt at all.....

omg exactly the same as me! I did day 1 on Thursday - woke up Friday morning and couldn't blummin move!! I had to go on all fours up the stairs :eek: And coming down I must have looked like a 90 year old woman I was so slow, with each step accompanied by "Ooow, ouch, s**t!" I thought I was quite fit these days, obviously not lol Couldn't even attempt day 2 til this morning :( hopefully I won't wake up tomorrow in agony cos I really want to do the whole 30 days and get rid of this same 2lbs I keep losing and putting back on again over and over :mad:

Shred done for the day. im going to watch a bit of tele and then go and do the old dvd i used to do, thats 45 minutes hard circuit training, with no jumping jacks :p. so along with the shred and the walk to my job i have on a Tuesday (last night tonight) I think i would have made up for not doing the shred last night.

Im so close to seeing an 11 at the beginning of the scales i just want to see them now and get the kick I need :)

Did level 3, then level 1 :cool:
It amazing how quickly you forget some of the moves of the other levels :eek:. I might add in another level every other day, so keep my mind active too :rolleyes:

Going for a walk then day 7 of level 1. Think I may move up to level 2 tomorrow or is it better to do the full10 days of each level?

Just done level 3 day 9, last day tomorrow. Still find it tough, do all the advanced moves but feel so much fitter and my stamina has improved massively!

Well done my fellow Shredders! Reading in amazement about people on Level 3....ooh!!
Well, I did Level 1 Day 5 today, couldn't follow completely but felt more comfortable doing it. A bit less achy too ?

Day 15 done for me phew it was hard work today :-(

shred is definatley working for me. i went to my last night at my job tonight, and I had compliements paid to me about how well im looking , that im looking much more positive and confident, it must be the delightful shred! :)

Yay fab news Kirsty! Well done everyone else! I did my Shred just now and found it surprisingly easy tonight :D I'm not out of breath with the cardio which I was when I first started it. My arms feel a bit achey now but it's a good ache :D

Back