30 day Shred

aw fairygirl sorry to hear that. how long were you doing it? will i see results quickly do you think. i can't do the abs part of it as i have back problems and i just can't stand the strain on my spine. i just try and do what i can during that part of it..:sigh:

Hi Marylou and thanks,

I did it for 5 days and combined with the diet I've lost a total of 10 inches all over in 3 weeks. I'll still do the ab exercises but not the cardio or squats :sigh:

aye, well i prefer them to the jumping jacks and butt kicks. my stamina not good when it comes to the cardio...but hopefully in a couple of weeks i'll be jumping mid air doing the jump ropes which i effing detest lol x

I proper hate those JJacks. The jumpropes aren't too bad for me - i LOVE the punching. I don't like any of their faces though :p

Level 2 day 8 done :D. I want to be over with level 2, hate it! 2 more days and I am done.

Been away 2 days (just didn't feel I could do it...). Back today and did day 10 level 1; almost quit but pushed thru. On to level 2 tomorrow!

Well didn't do well today, my arms were so sore from yesterday that I couldn't lift my left arm, think I need to get a lighter dumbell or stronger arms..LOL!

Keep going hun.....you are doing really well. I enjoyed level 3 a lot more :)

Thanks Cleogin, I had a look at level 3 and it looks more interesting and easier. Can't wait :D.

Hey day 19 day 9 level 2 - had enough of this level - managed all the pendulum squats and just struggled at the last strength exercise the squats with v presses... One more day then level 3

I really didn't like level 2 when I started it but now I've just completed day 8, it's not so bad! Don't know if I'm looking forward to level 3 tho!

louisa_jane said:
Last day of level 1 tomorrow! Scared of level 2 after all those comments :p

Level two is my favourite level!! Don't be scared- it gets results in 20 mins - so who cares if it's fun or not!! Xx

SHRED SHRED SHRED SHRED :D GOOOOOOOO GOOOOO GOOOOOOO SHREDDERS :D (imagine the most odd looking cheerleader jumping around with pom poms) xx

Hey all day 20 done this morning - roll on level 3

Back