30 day Shred

OMG!!! Level 2 Day 1 completed! Muscles are going to be aching tonight, starting to feel them already and only a couple of hours since I completed it.

Probably sounds an odd way to do it but this is more a 90 day shred for me.
I'm an all or nothing type girl so its 30 days at each level for me! Level 1 on day 11 now, upping my weights slightly and staying where I Am for a while :) x

I've had this dvd for a few months now but I never opened it!
Well, today was day 1 level 1. I couldn't do a few of the exercises but I made sure I kept moving.

I did sweat and think of giving up but I got through it! I do feel really sick now though, does anyone have any tips for that?

:)

well done I found day 4 hard .

Thank you. I really wanted to give up today, which is strange as my muscles ached the least this morning before doing the dvd.

I've realised that if I think about the dvd, I can easily talk myself out of doing it cos I think about how hard it is, so now I just switch it on, do it and be glad its over hahaha

I moved onto level 2 without ever mastering the full push up and level 2 you get the delight of walking pushups ! And all kins fo excercises from plank position. Day 3 of level 2 and still can't do full sets of everything partly because my feet slip so much on the hard wood floor need to get a mat.

Teresa

Derbynanny said:
I moved onto level 2 without ever mastering the full push up and level 2 you get the delight of walking pushups ! And all kins fo excercises from plank position. Day 3 of level 2 and still can't do full sets of everything partly because my feet slip so much on the hard wood floor need to get a mat.

Teresa

Crickey! I was umming and ahhing whether to move up, but think I'll take the advantage of another 5days lol

I've seen the plank on another dvd, was hoping that it wasn't on this one haha

Well done for keeping up with it x

On level 2 you spend more time doing the plank position then anything else it seems LOL Or is it that i just dread those moves. But on the upside on day 3 i can now do all the walking push ups (or walk out push ups, whatever they are called) AND i can reach my toes (just) when i stretch at the end now instaed of stopping at my calves although my chronically tight hamstrings mean i am nowhere near a splits postion LOL

Ok I just finished day one of level one, bought DVD few mths ago but been putting it off, made the mistake of thinkin " how hard could 20 mins be" lol wanted to quit after 10 mins but so glad I finished. Jeez I must b so unfit :( x

Back