30 day Shred

Im thinking of coming back to this, I have done it once, but know how terrible the first 2 days are hahaha, I need to get on it.

Day 7 Level 2 complete.

Still struggling with last strength circuit but getting there. Really look forward to completing 30 day shred every day now, and starting to see a difference :)

Well done.

I did Day 8 L1. I really didn't want to do it, as I've been out for my hubby meal and felt bloated and tired, but still pushed myself to do it.

I've also realised I prefer doing the shred in the mornings so gonna try and keep to am where possible.

Hope you are all having a nice weekend x

I've just completed Level 1 for the first time, she is awesome. It was hard but so enjoyable as you can feel every single muscle working x

Back on it today- level 1 day 1. Now son at school in mornings it means I can get a routine going. Drop him off in my sweats, come home, do it and then shower while baby asleep. Done! This will work and then in 30 days time it's my birthday- and I'd love a size 10/12 body for then. That would be the best gift!!!

Well done.

I decided that i wanted to attempt Level 2 as I'm finding level 1 was getting "easier".

Well I really like level 2! I now know what Darbynanny meant abt the planks, there are loads haha. New muscles ache which hadn't been used before, which I like as it shows me I've worked them lol

I did have breaks but it was more down to stamina.

Still enjoyed it though

Well done everyone, keep up the good work and we will look great :)

Day 18! Level 2 Day 8. Really enjoying it, still failing a bit on last set of strength, but going well with all the rest. :)

For those of you who have been doing it a while, is there a significant difference in your body?

Been thinking about getting this DVD. Do you guys actually do it every day & if you do, does that mean you don't do any other exercise? :)

I do it about 5/7 (aim for 6/7 but don't always make it)days and also run 3 to 4 days a week i don't shred on the day i do hard interval training days.

I am not sure whether i see that much change in my body but i feel stronger :) I am close to target though and not losing much weight although would like to lose another half stone it is the half stone that i find the hardest.

Thanks, may give it a go then. I run too so may do the same. x :)

Jessica I've been doing it for 9 days and you can notice more definition on my Abs and arms. My legs look firmer too so hoping I get more changes

Just jools my workout goes as follows

Day 1 - 30 Day Shred
Day 2 - 1hr Zumba
Day 3 - 30 Day Shred
Day 4 - Shred
Day 5 - Shred
Day 6 - Shred
Day 7 - 1hr Zumba

I always try to do my shred in the mornings, so I'm thinking of doing it on my Zumba days too as my Zumba is in the evening

Good luck

Thanks. Just ordered a copy! x :D

Thanks Illa. :D You're doing great too by the looks of it. :D

We can encourage each other, although I can't start till I get my DVD! ;) x :)

Thanks. "Enjoy" is that the right word?! :giggle:We'll see.

I'm planning to start next week as I've got an 8k race on Saturday & don't want to strain anything before then! ;) x

Back