30 day Shred

Thank you. I'll need it! x :D

Cheekypasterfield said:
Woo Hoo, Day 2 Level 2 completed.

I don't know if its just me but I'm finding level 2 isn't massively hard. I still get my butt kicked and I sweat but considering how I felt the first time I did the shred I can see a great change.

Hi Day 9 Level 2, I feel the same, bar the last strength set,but still feel like I have had a really good workout. Looking forward to level 3 :)

Illa said:
keep going girls :) I managed to fit day 2 into my crazy schedule. And sorry, my mistake, I was speaking about 11 pounds it's more like 20 pounds less;) This morning my muscles did not hurt badly. Just a bit. I could go up and down the stairs without screaming (which I did last time I did shred ;)). So doing the happy dance, everything is just perfect ;)

Wow well done :eek:]

We're all gonna be lovely and trim!

Can't believe I've only just found this thread!

Just completed my final day at level 3 and I have a little six pack!! My waist has gone from 27-25 inches just by doing this DVD and I cant believe how well it's defined my muscles! :) love it! :)

Day 3 L2 completed.

I just wondered has anyone found their weight.loss reduce since doing the shred?

I do WW and have always got a continuous weight loss of 1lb each week. Yet this week I only lost 0.2lbs. Now I've not done anything differently food wise but have exercised everyday.

I have taken my measurements and I have lost over 5.5inches in 11days of the shred so very happy there but its a shame its not reflected in the scales.

Didn't know if anyone else has experienced this? X

Cheekypasterfield said:
Day 3 L2 completed.

I just wondered has anyone found their weight.loss reduce since doing the shred?

I do WW and have always got a continuous weight loss of 1lb each week. Yet this week I only lost 0.2lbs. Now I've not done anything differently food wise but have exercised everyday.

I have taken my measurements and I have lost over 5.5inches in 11days of the shred so very happy there but its a shame its not reflected in the scales.

Pretty sure that's all down to the build up of muscle. The shred will build a lot of muscle and you still lost so that's still pretty good going!

Just keep at it and everything will even itself out, you've seen for yourself the inch loss already :)

I've just restarted at level 1 because I've been away for a month and found I could do 4 "real" push-ups!! That's a first for me. I'm amazed how sweaty I still got! What a great program!

Can't believe I've only just found this thread!

Just completed my final day at level 3 and I have a little six pack!! My waist has gone from 27-25 inches just by doing this DVD and I cant believe how well it's defined my muscles! :) love it! :)

Oooh, maybe there's hope for me then!! :8855:

Well done everyone. Not my DVD yet but can't wait to get started next week. x :D

Day 3 L2 completed.

There is a diary on the CD diet where Cerulean speaks about it, she lost something like 2 pounds in two weeks while doing CD AND the shred. But she could measure her body fat, and she got leaner. Then after two weeks, she dropped a whole stone in 15 days while continuing the shred. So yes it muscle building you are experiencing here.
I spoke about it this morning on my diary too. I'm one pound up this morning, and the scale says "more muscles". The result of shred, biking and many other exercises last week. so keep going you are on the right track ;)

Cheekypasterfield said:
Day 3 L2 completed.

Hi Cheekypasterfield

I seem to be having the same problem, scales not shifting but I definitely feel that there is a difference in my body shape, although there is a long way to go to get rid of my spare tyres!!! :-D

I need a kick up the bum, I was soing so well and then have been over tired and not feeling great (but not exactly poorly either ) and have found an excuse for 3 days. I must shred today please shout at me or gently remind me why i want to do this :)

Hi, I'm new to this forum but on my second go at Shred. I am currently on D6L1.

Still can't get through the first cardio circuit without stopping but I think it must be in my head because I sail through the other two cardio sets.

I am excited about starting level 2 but I think I will regret saying that!

Back