30 day Shred

Derbynanny said:
I need a kick up the bum, I was soing so well and then have been over tired and not feeling great (but not exactly poorly either ) and have found an excuse for 3 days. I must shred today please shout at me or gently remind me why i want to do this :)

Derbynanny here is a virtual kick up the bum :eek:]

You've kept me motivated and you was doing great!!!! Just get your trainers on, find the dvd remote and switch it on. Ok telling off done. Now a gentle hug to say you can do it

You guys are all do fantastic keep up the good work! I've started the shred Yesterday and jeezo do i feel the burn in my legs! I'm feeling good though! I want the killer abs! :)

I did Level ! today, I have got up to level 3 but haven't shredded for 4 weeks so I thought I'd start afresh.I am planning on taking it with me though so I can get some real exercise while I'm away. That's the plan anyway!! Lol!!

Arrgh- didn't do it today! Need to physically put this into my schedule to commit to this.......and stop people 'dropping' round :( back on it tomorrow again

Got my DVD & all ready to get started on Monday!! x :D

Day 4 L2 completed

My hubby said he would have a go at doing the shred. He did level 1 tonight and wanted to die lol. He's 6ft 3", very athletic, works on the dock and is 12st 4lbs so you'd think he wouldn't struggle but boy did he lol.

He has a new found appreciation of my work out and is really proud now. I'm so chuffed he did it, cos he was proud of before but now he also has an understanding too

Day 1 level 3!!! Not as bad as I thought it would be, but still bad :-D

It was hard going after a 12 hour day shift, but really glad I did it :)

Well i finally behaved and did level 2 but starting it as a whole new 30 days so day 1 level 2 done

I found some moves a little tricky today but they are the ones I always struggle with the plank jacks and the plank squat thrusts (or whatever they are called LOL)
Had to do the modified version :-(

day 2 level 2 tomorrow

Teresa

Well done DerbyN and Illa

I've completed Day 5 L2. This was my best session so far as I didn't have a 5sec break. I'm doing the modified versions for the time being.

I was thinking I'll do the whole 30 day shred programme on modified and once I've completed the programme. I'll start back at level 1 and aim to do the harder versions.

Ive decides I much prefer level 2 so far

well done everyone.

I agree with you cheeky P and i like level 2 the best so far,that is a good idea to do it all thorugh modified and then again the full exercises. I think part of my problem with some of the moves is i do the workout bare foot on a wood floor whit an folded towel for ab work. My ankles hurt doing it with my running trainers but myfeet slip doing any of the plank + moves especially as the workout goes on and i get sweaty. I am goign to buy a yoga mat when funds allow but as i dont have a proper job at the moment i will just cope.

Im doing it in bare feet, as I find I'm too bloody noisey doing the plank cardio in trainers. All you hear is thud thud thud lol very off putting.

If you have a Decathalon near you Derby they are doing yoga matts for £5.99 and i think Tesco has cheap matts too

I can't believe I've done 13 days already!

Back