30 day Shred

Have been feeling terrible......started shred yesterday, had a sneezing fit 5 mins in and realised I shouldn't be doing it. Will start when I feel better.... Defo by Saturday(which is 5th) and really a 30 day countdown!

I was going to start this today too, but Im getting the cold thats going round as well! grrr!

Afternoon fellow shredders :)

I started the shred a while ago and I manage to stick to it monday to friday but I struggle with the weekends. I completed level in 14 days and then did 3 level 2's but then became ill and had no energy so I had to have 6 days off :(. So I started level 2 again on Tuesday and will be on day 3 today.

I haven't noticed any size difference yet but my stamina has improved. When I first started I could only do 3 modified press ups. By then end of level 1 I could do 17 modified press ups. Now in level 2 I can do the walk up push ups which include full press ups and I struggle, but I CAN do them. I LOVE this DVD. Dreading what level 3 has in store. I wont look until the day I do it.

Keep it up all :)

Well, despite the fact that I cannot stand her on The Biggest Loser, the reviews I have read have inspired me to order the DVD. I'm really looking forward to it arriving. I don't know if I will be able to do 30 days straight since I have been going to the gym 2 or 3 times a week and to a zumba class and I don't want to stop those. There's only so much time in the day and I don't want to overdo it.

that's what I love about this DVD it's only 20 mins long. so easy to fit in. saying that.. I don't go to the gym as well so I have time for it.

Well I am on level 2 day 7 today. almost time to start level 3.

My knees are aching at the moment so i'm hoping level 3 is a bit easier on them :)

xxx

Well done on reach goal weight :)

I haven't been able to shred for 2 days :( I have a knee problem. I was so close to finishing level 2 as well grrr. I'm actually missing it. going to try again tomorrow.

i'm starting again! lent my shred dvd to a mate, she never used it so i've got it back!
i'm going to wimp it a bit though as i have damaged my shoulder, s the planks will be the 'big jessie' version! :D

I've had to quit the shred for a while, my knees were in agony :( it's so good as well. Hitting the gym next week instead for a bit.

Currently on d 7 level 2.... Never stuck at it this long before! I am doing it with a very disciplined friend so that has kicked my ass this time. Definitely more toned but wish I'd remembered to take measurements :-s

Im starting the 30 day shred tomorrow =D going to take my measurements and then take them again at the ten day mark, 20 day mark and 30 day mark! As well as properly sticking to a calorie controlled diet and putting in some work at the gym also I'm hoping to lose 10-15lbs and a couple of inches =D xxx

Hi guys been in this thread before (ages ago lol) and would like to start back again! Day 1- level 1 complete
Dreading tomorrow not going to b able to walk!
Good luck to all u shredders!! Xxx

Completed day 3 level 3 today...... Rock hard but I'm sure I'm more toned than I was. Forgot to take measurements and haven't been following my diet as well as I should have. When I'm done and heading back for round 2( following Natalie instead of Anita) I'll take measurements x

New to this thread but been doing shred for a while now. I've done Level 1 on and off for ages and the other week when i found i could tell my 2 year old off whilst doing it I realised it was time to move up!

I'm planning on doing it 5-6 days a week, on top of 3-4 sessions at the gym.

Finding L2 really tough on my shoulders, all those plank positions! But it'll be worth it to look even a millionth as good as the girls on the dvd! My abs feel tighter and my legs feel smaller too.

Back