30 day Shred

Laineymcd said:
Hi ya, if u don't mind me asking, what results have u been getting??

Lol, I haven't checked but last week was 2 1/2 lbs off at sw. I've also gotten back into my size 16 jeans in the space of 15 days xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

Wow fab thread. Was doing kettlebells, but tried this and couldn't walk for a few days. Have come back to it and completed L 1 day 8 today. Soooooo proud, never stuck to it before!!! And it's getting so much easier!!! Can feel a bit of tone I think.

Looked at L2 though and absoultely dreading it. Feels sore even looking at it...

Just to let ya's know...after 15 days I have 2" off my bust, another 2" off my waist & 2" off my hips :)

Just to let ya's know...after 15 days I have 2" off my bust, another 2" off my waist & 2" off my hips :)

That's fantastic!!!

My thighs are feeling particularly sore today, but the rest is not too bad. When I notice the pain I just say to myself that this is a positive sign of my body changing.

Signing in :)

I started today and currently feeling committed! I didn't find it as hard as the last time I attempted it so am obviously a bit fitter than I thought.

Bit worried I'm going to find it really monotonous doing it every day!

Hi Biddie! I started too yesterday and today is painful... And I normally exercise, sometimes I go to boxercise 90mins 2 x a week and have never felt this sore! So I'm excited!

We'll see if I manage tonite with the pain I'm in right now! x

Sounds like I'll be hobbling tomorrow then! I haven't exercised regularly for years. I walk quite a lot but mostly at toddler pace!

This is the first time I've ever started exercising because I WANT to rather than because I should, so hopefully I can keep my motivation up!

Have now done day 2. Although I have had aches today I was surprised how quickly into the workout I stopped feeling them. The session flew by today and I feel a bit of an after exercise high. Bring on day 3.

How did u get on today? U sore? I'm struggling to walk 2day, but managed 2 get thru it :) x

Hi can I join? Have completed day 1 level 1 and OMG - I've done lots of different exercise before but this is a whole different ball game. Just need to stick to it now I have a hen weekend in ibiza in 5 weeks and a bridesmaid in 9 weeks so need to be bikini ready!! :)

Day 3 done. woohoo.

Pain is miles less then before and the aching is only mild now. Push through the first few days guys, trust me it gets easier. :) I am even looking forward to it tomorrow.

I could hardly walk yesterday, today was my 4th day and I'm not joking it's honestly getting no easier! But I will stick it out, every time I go on holiday im so self conscious so I have 6 weeks to make a difference! Kitty that's so weird, my friend is goin on a hen weekend abroad in 5 weeks and then is a bridesmaid in June!! X

Back