30 day Shred

I've never stuck to an exercise DVD in my life, but after reading good reviews on this I took the plunge. Today I did day ten of level two :) bring on level 3! I can tell from the cardio that my fitness is improving and I've lost 4 inches off my waist. I hope the improvements continue. I'm planning 6 week 6 pack next.
I

Day 10 level 2 completed today. I can feel an improvement when I do the cardio circuits. Physically down 4 inches off my waist :) . Bring on level 3 tomorrow.

I did level 3 twice this morning back to back to make up for a missed day...I was knackered but pleased I did it so that was day 20 & 21...9 days to go!

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

I had a break from shred yesterday and did my Pilates dvd instead. I think I've decided that trying to do the same workout every day for a month isn't going to help me stick to my new lifestyle!

The Pilates one will be excellent for toning but it didn't get me as out of breath and sweaty as shred so will probably do 5x shred and 2x Pilates a week for now.

Had the weekend off but straight back on it today. D4 L1 complete. Will also do an hour of Zumba to make up for the weekend as well :)

Wish to god I could get motivated to start this cause I really need to get my ass in gear got a wedding in 3 weeks, do u think if I started tonite I'd see a big difference in that short space of time !!????? :-(

Wish to god I could get motivated to start this cause I really need to get my ass in gear got a wedding in 3 weeks, do u think if I started tonite I'd see a big difference in that short space of time !!????? :-(

Well its 30 days so if you do it for 21 i'm sure you'd see some difference. It depends on your starting weight to be honest! Between days 10 and 30 last year I lost 2 1/2 inches of my waist and 3 off my stomach, but I was quite big to begin with (15 stone) so it wasn't noticeable to me (I could notice it when I put on my clothes though!!) If you're under 13 stone I would say it would be much easier to see the difference.

I just finished Level 2 Day 1....my lower legs are in so much pain :( I don't know why because I found most of the moves pretty easy and took a few 5 second breathers now and then. Enjoyed it much more than I did last time I did the shred/level 2 (hated it last year!) I think the shoes i'm wearing might not be helping, they're Vans slipons so not great support for my feet/legs, getting some new ones later today though :)

I missed it yesterday felt so bad for it do got up today and done it, this was level 1 day 8. I'm 9st 7 and I can definitely see a difference! My love handles are toning up now so are my legs and arms. I don't know if it's in my imagination but I feel great!! :) I have gained a bit tho but probably because I've been eating rubbish - oops. X

Started today... Level 1 day 1!! It was HELL!! But this is all about steps in the right direction so at least i'm now on the road to being "shredded!!" The aim is 10 days at Level 1 but during that time building up to the more advanced exercises within the level, then 10 days at Level 2, etc. Fingers crossed i see the results, especially with following SW too!!

Level 2 Day four done. Love the walk out push ups, really do. Even starting to like the twists and skaters in the cardio. Hate the plank jumps(or whatever she calls them!) but the worst ever has to be those bloody chair squats with a v raise.... Omg, agony. Have had to stop in every set at least once.
What's your fav moves peeps?

Day 9 Level 1 today, almost out of level 1. I'm finding that I have had to up the weights and hold some smaller weights during the cardio in order to get the same intensity of work out that I did at the start. I have no doubt that I will need to drop them down again when level 2 starts. I am very proud that I started and stuck with this, and I am very proud of you guys doing the same.
:bighug:

After 10 or more days at level 3 I'm going back to level 1 as l3 is apparently toning whereas l1 is fat burning....my sw wi for l1 was 2 1/2 lbs but last night's wi for l3 was only 1lb. Annoyed I could have had more weight off if I'd stuck with l1 but it was getting repetitive. Think I'll do as others have done & incorporate some l3 moves like cardio with weights & try to follow Natalie all the way through.

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

Moved on to level two today. OH MY ABSOLUTE GOD. I thought I was going to die. The OH was in the other room and laughed out loud when he saw my big red face afterwards! But it feels more satisfying than L1 for some reason. And I'm actually able to touch my toes now when I do the stretches at the end. Result!

Day three of level two done. Enjoying it aside from my hands being sore from leaning on hard wooden floor for the strength/ab moves

I'm on my third day off because of tonsilitis :-( feel exhausted and ill. I guess when I start again it'll be like starting from scratch!

Day 15 - so day 5 level 2 done. Can feel a slight difference, still hitting the pause button plenty, but not as much. Sweat like a pig though... not a good look! My mum came into the room when I was starting Circuit 2 strength and said it was good to see I was nearly finished another day. Ah no - try not even half way through.

Rough on the shoulders and wrists though, isn't it?

Back