30 day Shred

Day1 completed yesterday let's do day2 today! Aiming for 4 or 5 times a week not every day x

Well done it defo makes u feel better! x

Yeah think I'm gonna do level 3 every second day, otherwise I'm gonna tear something. Did yoga tonight and my thighs were so tight, so was my lower back. That can't be good. I'll still count it as being shredded...

Finished shred on Thursday. Total of eight inches lost over my whole body ( 4 off waist)Friday tried six week six pack.Sat no more trouble zones.Today banish fat boast metabolism.Planning to do 6w6p weekday evenings and use the other two for weekends as longer workouts.Bfbm is a killer. Definitely complete shred before attempting this. It's full on cardio.

Bolty said:
Finished shred on Thursday. Total of eight inches lost over my whole body ( 4 off waist)Friday tried six week six pack.Sat no more trouble zones.Today banish fat boast metabolism.Planning to do 6w6p weekday evenings and use the other two for weekends as longer workouts.Bfbm is a killer. Definitely complete shred before attempting this. It's full on cardio.

I've ordered this boxset so thanks for the heads up on what to complete first!

Never ached doing shred. No more trouble zones has worked new muscles though feel a little achy from yesterdays workout.Back to 6w6p for next 5 days, easier to fit in after work.

Completed day 4 of shred! I'm disp to say that I'm not finding it as challenging! But I'll keep up with level 1 until my DVD collection arrive! :) Is level 2 tougher than level 1 or what?

Right, I'm coming back!
I got the end of level 1, plus a few extra days and was combining with shred it with weights/kettlebells then went on holiday. Been back for 2 weeks and the dvd's are as dusty as my gym clothes! Have to say that although I didn't get brilliant results, once I stopped my shape changed rapidly :( !!
So, no more excuses, I have started SW again today, and starting 3ds/siww tomorrow. Also hoping to dust off the trainers and start c25k. (I need drastic action)

Can I ask when do you all fit 3ds into your schedules? Still trying to decide if getting up early is better or doing it later in the day?

Yeh level 2 is a killer, so much so that I gave up and am now back to level 1 im doin level 1 til the end. It hurts ur joints rather than muscles I honestly felt like I was gettin no benefit from level 2, it doesn't feel like its workin ur muscles. Xx

Today is last day of level 2. Hopefully level 3 has a few less plank moves...

I haven't weighed myself since midway through level 1, however did have to buy new jeans yesterday as the pairs that I own are all too big. Think I will put off weighing until the very end.

I wasnt sore in the abs so much as the lower back, but I've an extended curve there, so maybe that's why. Abs should be doing more work! Is it good sore or bad sore?

Ok so I've started again even though I'm going away Thursday for a long weekend so won't be able to do it then! I really like that even with my hectic life I can always fit it in, it's dragging myself out of bed early before the kids are up that is the problem! Determined to get to level 2 soon xxx

Really think I must buy this, its pretty cheap on play.com at the moment and the reviews on there and amazon.com are amazing! I go to the gym 3-4 times a week so hopefully I wont die in a curled up ball! ha

Can you do the shred in less day's?

I have been dieting for my holiday which is in june i have lost 2 stone 8lb so far but I havent bought any holiday clothes yet i want to get as much weight off as possible before i go, I have got a shopping day booked in 18 days time to get all my clothes. So i was wondering if i did the excercise twice a day could i do in it less days?

You can just do it now for next 18 days. I am on day 4 and i feel better already and clothes fit better. You will notice a big difference and tone up. I was vsore today but still managed to do it, hopefully i can keep it up. Good luck with it.

Hi guys, today was day 3 on level 1 for me. It hurts but I'm enjoying it :D

I haven't done it in 2 weeks!!! :O Gonna start again tomorrow from level 1, day 1... Gonna stick with it this time 100%!

Back