30 day shred...

Kels_85

Silver Member
Has anyone done the full 30 days? And what kind of results have you seen? I'm thinking of purchasing the DVD on Tuesday...

Thanks for any help in advance xxx

Ooh I have the DVD Hun. I started it after Xmas and did 5 days of it before I started CD. it's sooo good and u can really feel it working. And the best bit is it only lasts about 20mins. I'm planning to start it from scratch again when I move onto 810. Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Were do you get it from?

i got mine from ebay, but u can get it on amazon, asda and tesco i think. just make sure u get region 2 type as the american ones dont play in our dvd players xx

I bought it a while ago but still haven't got round to using it as I don't have anywhere to do it! How much room do you need to do the exercises and how much noise does it make? I live in a student house so I'm wondering if I could do it in my bedroom without anyone hearing me thumping about.....?

I'm on day 7 and I'm pleased to say it's getting easier I know there are lots of people on this board doing it. There are lots of jumping jacks so think you would bang quite a lot :)

Ok what's it called? Forgot to ask will search eBay and amazon!

Thanks everyone ;-)

Emz I'm going too order it on Tuesday!! See if I can start toning up :)

Xxxx

Back