30-day shred

Lol Su - its not that bad - I have done about 5days before but stopped due to moving house etc... But I wasnt on LT last time - so might find it harder this time?

Are you excited? 45 minutes to goooooooooooo x x x

Im terrified really, i dont know why, but looking forward to feeling the burn

Hey su, did you restart this week, howre you finding it ???

Hey su, did you restart this week, howre you finding it ???

NIGHTMARE!!!!! lol

It's not been too bad, but i have promised myself that this is definitely IT!! I am never ever putting on so much weight that i need to spend weeks on LT again..

You really are going great!! Only 4 minutes to go.. Make sure you both come back on to let us know you didn't collapse!! lol... If you have not posted anything by 6pm i will have to get hold of a moderator and tell them to send an ambulance to your address!!

Seriously though, i hope it goes ok for both of you, and please let us know how you do x x

Just got in from work - I'm going to do the DVD now before I get settled :)

Foo Fan said:
Just got in from work - I'm going to do the DVD now before I get settled :)

Guys I'm so sorry I've not done it - just looked everywhere for the DVD and I've left it at my OH when I moved out a couple of weeks ago. I wont get it back until next week :(

Guys I'm so sorry I've not done it - just looked everywhere for the DVD and I've left it at my OH when I moved out a couple of weeks ago. I wont get it back until next week :(

:roofles:.. That has got to be the cruddiest excuse ever, but it really made me chuckle, so thank you x x

Never mind, it gives you a week to get yourself geared up for it hun x x

okay that was not easy, i can walk for hours, but a girl with boobs my size should not be doing jumping jacks,,,my arms and thighs are like jelly, im gonna be sore tommorrow,,friggin hell

How are you today Trose??? x x

If it helps, Foo is feeling great!! pmsl x x x

SlimmerSu said:
How are you today Trose??? x x

If it helps, Foo is feeling great!! pmsl x x x

Lol :)

well foo, im going to disappoint you,,i only did it the once so far,,,my body is still so sore my arms are dead,,i probably need to do lighter weights, i will start again tommorrow,,,

I've got my DVD but not started it yet... Have a look on the Cambridge diet forum there is a thread on there and a couple on members have completed 30days and had very noticeable results (there's photos on there 2)

Good luck - I'm staring mine after my 1st WI x

Hi, I've had a look for this thread and can't find it. Would you be able to find it and post a direct link to it? Thanks.

Back