30 day shred!

What inch loss do people get?? I'm eager to set myself a bit of a target but not sure what to expect !!

snowwhite85 said:
Level 1 day 5 done. Starting to get a bit bored of the same workout but will stick with it :)

My friend was bored after day 5 and moved on to level 2, I'm day 8 tonight I'm a bit scared of moving up lol

snowwhite85 said:
I'm scared of moving up too. Hence why I'm going to stick it out. Might put my own music on tomorrow for a change :)

That's actually my plan tonight! Set up my iPhone and wireless headphone :D

Wouldn't say I'm bored of it, but I definitely know it word for word! I know that when she says "come on, a couple more!" on the second lot of lunges with bicep curls, what she actually means is "come on, 8 more!"

"we are all in the same boat" er no that's why I'm busting my ass doing this! Love jillian I could even have a littk crush on her but the blonde girl on the right has a *****y look lol

L1 D1 completed!!
Woo hoo go me!!

Yay! Well done Cai!

And I was thinking the exact same thing about "we're all in the same boat".

Level 1, day 5 done and really just had to do this as soon as I got in the door or I wouldn't have done it! Tired and hungry with a headache - I had to make myself do it. I'm sure its just cause I've had a looong day! First group WI in the morning - excited!

Dreading moving up to level 2, but I felt the same way about starting level 1 and it wasn't as bad as I thought!

Well it looks like I may not be shredding today :-( Dodgy shoulders have started playing up and I'm in agony. Is it so bad to have 1 day off? Gonna see if painkillers work anyhoo and if so will be doing it later :)

Hope your shoulders feel better soon x

Me too. It's probably just the cold, plus I tried 3kg weights yesterday and just cannot do that many reps with 3kg lol. Own fault I guess. Shall be fine :) Hope today's shred goes well for you. Just think: after today you're more than halfway through the first level! :-D

I know! Scary! I feel like there is still so far to go, so I'm trying to view it in terms of levels and not the whole 30 days lol. I'm going to take my measurements after level 1 as well. I do feel way slimmer though :)

You're very brave :) I daren't do that because I'll only be disappointed if they're the same. I do feel better for doing it though :) Will be able to get back to the gym too as soon as I have this essay out the way. I actually miss it :-(

Hey everyone :). I'm starting the shred tomorrow for the second time. Lost good weight the first time so really looking to seeing what I can achieve this time around.

Maggie_Sak said:
Hey everyone :). I'm starting the shred tomorrow for the second time. Lost good weight the first time so really looking to seeing what I can achieve this time around.

Hi good luck ;))) last time dd you just do 30 days or use that as your exercise plan for a while?

Lost 4lbs this week!!! Must be working

downtownsuzie said:
Lost 4lbs this week!!! Must be working

Fabulous! Well done! I saw a lot of ppl online at the time complaining they didn't lose weight but they weren't changing their diet either. If I lose a av of 2lb a week I'll be happy :) I'd love a lovely big lose like that though :)

Back