30 day shred!

bb12 said:
ive just ordered this and it should arrive sat

Let us know how you get on :)

What results do you guys see so far?

Fabulous! Well done! I saw a lot of ppl online at the time complaining they didn't lose weight but they weren't changing their diet either. If I lose a av of 2lb a week I'll be happy :) I'd love a lovely big lose like that though :)

Stick at it and you will :) I also zumba which helps I think.

Want your opinion ladies - day off between levels or not?

What results do you guys see so far?

I feel so much fitter and slender (even though my measurements haven't changed much yet) and I'm only 6 days in! Can't imagine what difference it'll have made by day 30 x

No!! I had Tuesday night off and did it last night and my legs hurt this morning! Think with me it's bring bothered. I hate the cardio section I'm alright past that. I really need to move to 2, next week for sure.

That was the last thing I wanted to hear after having a day off yesterday. Oooooops. Won't be doing it again. Shredding this morning do I hope I don't feel as bad as you did after a day off :-/

Ok guys I gave up on the shred I just got bored of level 1 & having to do it for ten days then I took a few days off then back to it etc

SO fresh start and I am on day 2 of jillians Ripped in 30 which is really hard but it's more interesting and I like that it's a week at each level so I don't get bored plus I see this as my SW week so my new week will start day after my weighin each week!! Two days in and I'm feeling it wohoo :)

Day 6 Level 1: done. Yes I'm getting bored but it is getting much easier also :) Think I may have a look at that ripped in 30 once I finish this one, depends on the results I see ;)

Oh I enjoyed mine today! I had the example on full blast behind it and it was so much better with music :) so day 9 done :)

I totally forgot. Had been putting it off all morning so was just glad to get it out the way. Actually looking forward to level 2. I must be a glutton for punishment ;)

Hi good luck ;))) last time dd you just do 30 days or use that as your exercise plan for a while?

Hi hun, I was on slimming world when I did it. The best part was looking slimmer than I weighed so it really does help with the toning. I haven't done any exercise for over 6 weeks now and my weightloss has hit a plateau. 30 day shred is awesome as it enabled me to transition a lot easier into C25k and other intense programs like P60X.

about to do L1 D4 and really cant be ars*d-had a crap day, ate absolute rubbish and cant get motivated!!

sham88 said:
about to do L1 D4 and really cant be ars*d-had a crap day, ate absolute rubbish and cant get motivated!!

But you will feel so much better after ;)

Thanks Keldelacoe i was actually in bed and read your comment and got my backside up and did it and im so glad i did :) D4 L1 completed woohoo xx

Level 1, Day 7 done - needed some motivating, but glad I did it :)

Level 1 day 2 done. I am once again reminded why this is one of the most popular exercise videos on the market, it really does the job in half the time. Looking forward to seeing how much my body is going to change in the next 3 weeks ;).

Hi......Im sure this has been asked on this thread, but have just started today, so........do I need to do 30 days on level 1 & then progress to level 2 for the next 30 days etc or can I increase to each level as I feel able?
Thanks

L1 day 4 is just about to be started :)
Followed by shower, coffee and SW mag -when did Saturday nights get so exciting?! Lolx

Back