30 day shred!

did it but missed the last set of plank-jacks! Was shattered! did all the rest tho so happy :)

Plankjacks are the devil along with plankjumpythings. I can't remember what they're called - the ones in the second circuit lol

Bless your little brother. I was thinking some kind of teenage brother teasing you lol. It's good to have someone to nicely force you to do it ;)

They said he'd been asking everyday if I would be bringing 'the game' over to play, even been counting the sleeps! Don't know how much of that is heartstring blackmail though! Haha x

Ha ha. It's beneficial blackmail though ;) I should really see my little half brothers more often but just so busy :( will have to get them round and doing the shred with me :)

I started day 4 level 2 today, 10 minutes in the fire alarm goes off (it goes off at least once a week due to a fellow student burning toast). By the time I got dressed it stopped...lovely! So I felt obliged to go from the beginning.

I like how this level pushes me, although planks = pain. I hope it gets easier.

I've just done day 5 of level 1, I need to buy some weights as I'm still using tins of beans! What size weights do you all use when doing it? x

I use 1kg, but tins of beans are close to the 0.5kg dumbbell weight. The main factor is that you are working with resistance. If you feel that upping the weights would benefit your workout then go for it girl and feel the burn ;)!

p.s I have some 1kgs spare so don't go buying any! x

Have my 4kg weights but need to get started on the shred. Did it before but stopped. Desperately need to get active with it again

Okay, so I admit it. I've kinda given up on the shred :( Will hopefully start again tomorrow but had two days off (although I did go to the gym this morning) so we shall see. Thinking about making it a 5 days out of 7 thing instead as I want to get back into the gym and really don't have the time to do both, just felt good this morning to go to the gym and really sweat it out. We shall see. Just thought I'd fess up ;)

Okay, so I admit it. I've kinda given up on the shred :( Will hopefully start again tomorrow but had two days off (although I did go to the gym this morning) so we shall see. Thinking about making it a 5 days out of 7 thing instead as I want to get back into the gym and really don't have the time to do both, just felt good this morning to go to the gym and really sweat it out. We shall see. Just thought I'd fess up ;)

I haven't done it since Sunday and had 2 days off before that! Jogged to the train station this morning though and it felt good. I will probably use shred as an individual workout now and then, but everyday just isn't ideal.

I agree. I got a bit bored of it and as I work in a gym I was just jealous of everyone in there working out: made me realise how much I missed it. Like I say may well try again tomorrow but depends if I'm drinking tonight etc.

snowwhite85 said:
I agree. I got a bit bored of it and as I work in a gym I was just jealous of everyone in there working out: made me realise how much I missed it. Like I say may well try again tomorrow but depends if I'm drinking tonight etc.

This is why I gave up I got so bored! Have gone back running and just do the shred 2-3 times a week means I kinda enjoy it more too

Back