30 day shred!

Twice in one day?? Don't think I could do that!!

I use my phone, so I'm not sure I can put my stats on, I will log onto my computer and have a play around at some point, but thanks for the confidence boost! Xx

Ok, I did it! Level 1 Day 8 done!!! I am off to take a bath because I am meeting friends in a bit!!!!
Have a lovely evening!!!!

Hello everyone!

After reading all about your hard work I have been very inspired. I have just ordered the DVD and it should hopefully arrive Wednesday. I know I'm a long way behind you all but I hope you don't mind me joining in?
I do a lot of walking and some cycling but not really much else- is this going to kill me? I read on amazon how everyone emphasised how hard it is so feeling a bit scared :break_diet:

Defo ready to shift some weight and get fit tho So looking forwards to giving it a go x

Hi there 2nd time lucky!! Katiegibs started the thread as so we are shredded by 20 December but I am also a bit of a late starter! Hop on!!! The more, the merrier!! I would like to tell you about the shred the following: I am finding tough on my legs (calves mostly), also after my last workout I think I have a not so nice sensation on my left knee.... In general, I consider it doable (since my left knee has given me the same sensation in the past!) . I hope you don't have any knee or back issues. And last but not least, I am a smoker, so my stamina is a bit compromised so I think that a non smoker would be really ok!! Other than that, I already feel a little smaller, even though it's not much, but I think the shred totally helps!
Get ready your dumbells and mat for the first day so you are ready then the dvd arrives!!! Good luck!!!!!

Hi, welcome!

I would day it is very tough for the first 3-4 days and then it gets easier, you have to push through those days and the sense of achievement is fab! I'm on day 15 and I have lost inches and lbs, and feel amazing! Don't get me wrong, I still struggle to actually do it every day, and I still want to kill Gillian every day, but it's easier, and so worth it!

Thanks for the replies :)

I uprights 16st 8lbs when i started SW and used to suffer with bad knees but i have got down to 15s 3lbs so far (still a long way to go) and my knees never really hurt anymore so hopefully that shouldnt be too much of an issue.
I would say on sla scale of 1-10 fitness 10 being the most I'm probably 4.5 - I'm fine with anything low pace but too much cardio and I die lol hopefully this will help tho.

At least from your comments it sounds like I might be able to manage it, will give it a damn good go at least :)
X

Hi all, just been reading through this thread as I started the 30day shred yday! Just completed day 2 level 1 and needed some comfort that the aches and pains are worth it :) jillian does not go any easier on you on day 2 when you feel stiff as a board does she!?!

Well done all for doing so well with it!! I was just wondering if people are noticing a difference once they have been doing it for a while?

K x

Thinking of a day off as I feel sick today, not sure what's up, but I'm quite nauseous, trouble is I feel so guilty! Will see how I feel later.

Deffo worth the pain, I saw results after day 8, and if I manage to get today done I will be half way through the shred and take official measurements to post later xx welcome aboard! X

Katiegibs said:
Deffo worth the pain, I saw results after day 8, and if I manage to get today done I will be half way through the shred and take official measurements to post later xx welcome aboard! X

Thanks :) fingers crossed for some great results for you!! X

Decided to have a day off as I'm really not feeling great. Feel very guilty though :( have to make sure I get my butt out of bed in the morning and pick it up again!

Day 9 Level 1 done! Dreading to go on to level 2, I hope it's doable as some of the exercises from level 1 are still hard for me. For example I am still doing push ups on my knees, and I can't complete all the arm raises with lunges on circuit 3. Do you think I should stick with level one or move on? I am thinking of moving on, and when I am done, repeat the whole thing, so hopefully I will be better the 2nd time around! Good luck to all! Have a terrific week!! Keep shredding!
Katiegibs, I hope you feel better in the morning and be able to do it! Don't worry, I personally think that 30 days is a long time to guarantee that nothing will interrupt you! I guess one or two days can't harm you as long as you make up for it in the end! Take a good rest tonight!

Athens, level 2 will make you ache like the first few days of level 1, just in new places, and I found that I pushed through the ache much quicker than level 1. It wasn't as bad as I thought and I feel like the 20 mins goes a lot quicker.

Give it a try and see how you feel...

P.s. I can't do push ups either, don't tell anyone! ;) xx

got the flu so haven't been able to do the dvd last few days gutted as really was getting in routine of doing it hopefully i will feel better in a couple of days.

well done for everyone else carrying on

Make sure you get better purple! At least it will be out of the way before the festive period!

Ignore my posting about my measurements, the official figures are in after day 5 level 2, halfway point!

Start. Midway.

Bust 38.5. 35.5 -3
Waist 40. 38 -2
Hips 44. 41 -3
Arms 14. 14
Thighs 28. 25 -3
Calfs 17. 17

Total inch loss of 11 inches! Pleased just dosnt cover how I feel today!

Make sure you get better purple! At least it will be out of the way before the festive period!

Ignore my posting about my measurements, the official figures are in after day 5 level 2, halfway point!

Start. Midway.

Bust 38.5. 35.5 -3
Waist 40. 38 -2
Hips 44. 41 -3
Arms 14. 14
Thighs 28. 25 -3
Calfs 17. 17

Total inch loss of 11 inches! Pleased just dosnt cover how I feel today!

WOW thats amazing - well done you!!!:553: x

Katiegibs this is an amazing accomplishment in just 2 weeks time!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! :happy096::553:
I am going to do the last day of level 1 later tonight before I go to my night shift!!! Happy shredding to all!!!

Back